SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#182866 - 11/24/05 04:12 PM questions tyros2 owners
necdetdoni Offline

Loc: Antalya / Turkey
hi all,could you tell me; can you use SA voices in a midi file..i heard; you cant use SA voices in a style is it right? thanks...

#182867 - 11/25/05 01:21 AM Re: questions tyros2 owners
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
I thought u could replace accomp 1 2 3 4 etc with the s art sounds. Is it not possible at all? Doesnt it show up in the sounds list?

#182868 - 11/25/05 04:11 AM Re: questions tyros2 owners
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
In style edit mode, you cannot access the SA voices. However if you go into step edit mode and edit the bank control and program change numbers, you can then use the SA voices in a style. However strange things happen! When the phrases of the style are transposed in the accompaniment, the added 'effects' of the SA voice (such as fret noise, body tap) also get transposed which results in some weird noises! Hence you would need to perform some further editing afterwards to the CASM data (the style control stuff) to prevent this happening. You can also limit the transposition range of the sound in the style to help prevent this.
Of course all the SA voices are also available in both live! or cool! and megavoice format in styles, which are easier to deal with.

Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!

#182869 - 11/25/05 07:37 AM Re: questions tyros2 owners
pasadoble Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, England.UK
Yet another question from me...My new Tyros2 arives at my door in Portsmouth UK on Monday morning...what I would like to know is will my USB pen full of PSR3000 registration folders be accepted by the Tyros2, I know I will have to pick new styles but will the folders be already there from the USB pen or do I have to start from scratch once again?

Simon you may be able to answer this..

Regards

Noel
http://website.lineone.net/~davegladding/threes_company.htm

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online