SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#201312 - 09/16/05 03:37 PM a littlle off base but I think someone here can help
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
I have the PSR2000, which I am very pleased with. The "Vocal Harmony " has peeked my interest in Karaoke....Some arrangers have the ability to play mp3's....Can someone tell me if there is any arranger out there that will play the mp3 and properly display the lyrics in time with the music? specifically, the Karaoke songs from " Sound Choice" ( these would include a Mp3 for the music and a cdg file for the lyrics ).
I will gladly send a song to anyone who can try this out for me...
I will be shopping around for the replacement to the PSR2000.....And If I can find an Arranger that will allow me to do this, I will pirchase it.

Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#201313 - 09/16/05 07:02 PM Re: a littlle off base but I think someone here can help
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ron,

Why not just use a laptop computer for this purpose? It will do the MP3s, midi files with imbedded lyrics, and lots of other neat things. Then you can play along with the files using your current PSR-2000.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online