SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#157415 - 01/24/05 06:31 PM Is there a step by step tutorial to how to load styles from you pc to the psr3000?
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi guys, my new psr3000 will arrive in 1 week. I had a good trade with my psr2100. The thing is I donīt know how to have my saved styles on my pc downloaded to the psr3000 since it doesn't have a floppy drive. Is there any step by step tutorial. I have the usb cable but I've never than this kind of stuff. Can anyone help? Telmo.

------------------

#157416 - 01/24/05 07:32 PM Re: Is there a step by step tutorial to how to load styles from you pc to the psr3000?
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
You'll need to purchase either a Smart Media Card or a USB drive, which can be in the form of a USB Thumb Drive, USB floppy disk drive or a USB hard drive--all will work. The easiest way is to buy an inexpensive 128 to 256 USB Thumb Drive, which will also plug directly into your computer's USB port. Then just copy the styles from the floppy directly to the USB Thumb Drive, insert the drive into your keyboard, then press USER on the keyboard's left side under Styles heading and tab over to the USB drive. You'll then see all the files. To select one, merely press the cooresponding lettter button next to the style and it loads instantly.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online