SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#125938 - 12/27/04 09:12 PM selling a Korg Pa 1x pro
seanbaker Offline

I've only had it since August and it's only been used a few times. I find I want something different but need to sell in order to buy since I'm a poor musician.

It's been kept in great conditions in my home studio--never used out in a gig or near smoke, etc. Perfect new condition!

I have all the original manuals and upgraded OS.

Additional accessories I've bought for it and will include:
1. Sustain Pedal (piano style)
2. Piano Expansion board

Let me know if you're interested. The only thing I don't have is the original box, but it will be packaged in top quality packaging better than the original to ensure safe shipping.

Retail for this with extras would be $3,835.91. I would like around $3,000.

[This message has been edited by seanbaker (edited 12-27-2004).]

#125939 - 12/27/04 11:38 PM Re: selling a Korg Pa 1x pro
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Sean, sorry to hear the Pa1XPRO didn't work out for you.

I hope you get the $3,000 asking price. With all the upgrades and the condition it's in you should be able to get it.

PS: You may want to place an ad over on eBay. Using eBay to help sell it, you should get your asking price and maybe even more, you never know. Some Crown Prince from Saudi Arabia may want one desperately for his son or daughter and would be willing to give you perhaps twice your selling price. Just a thought..

Either way it should sell fairly rapidly regardless of where you try and advertise to sell it. At least I hope it does.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-28-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online