SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#213632 - 12/31/03 08:29 AM PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL
If anyone is interested, I have put up about 100 pictures at the url addy below for you to view. I have about 300 more but have to put captions on them before I upload them. I will let you know when there are more there to look at.
These are thumbnails so double click on them to bring them to full size and to make the captions readable.
These first pics are of the San Diego Harbor, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Some of Puerto Vallarta. The rest will be more of Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Ixtapa/Zihuatanezo, Manzanillo, and back to San Diego. All the above are seaports. Most of the pictures are what we saw as we came into each of these ports and while ashore.
In some instances I just panned the entire scene and took a series of adjoining pictures.
Here is the address: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bebop100_1999/my_photos
Happy New Year to ALL
Bill and Jann

#213633 - 12/31/03 09:45 AM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Bebop, terrific slide show. Looks like you guys had a truly memorable trip. Let's schedule another California Synthzone get together jam again soon, perhaps hold it at your RV park's club house this time. I promise to bring my Tyros down this time (of course). - Scott

#213634 - 12/31/03 08:33 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
BEBOP Offline

Pictures on line now total 160.
see the Acapulco cliff divers in mid flight.
Scott, sounds like a great idea.
Need some advance notice to get the clubhouse. I am not sure what the deposit is up to now or the cleaning fee. I will check it out. We can do it in my house if there aren't too many, like last time.
Let me know what and when you have in mind
Best to all
Bebop

#213635 - 01/01/04 02:27 AM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
trtjazz Offline

Bebop,
Nice photo essay.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#213636 - 01/02/04 10:03 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
BEBOP Offline

Thanks guys,
more pictures on line now total 205 for your viewing interest.
There will be a total of 410 less any I might delete.
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 01-03-2004).]

#213637 - 01/02/04 11:58 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Very nice Bebop,
Looks like you and Jan had a wonderful time. `
Best to you both
Tony

#213638 - 01/04/04 08:10 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
BEBOP Offline

PIctures on line now total 245. Only about 150 more to go.
Hope you enjoy all these pictures. it is almost like being there except for the hot weather.
best to all
Bebop
MOnday Jan 5, now have 283 of the pictures on line. Enjoy
B

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 01-05-2004).]

#213639 - 01/08/04 09:25 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
BEBOP Offline

HI ALL FORUM MEMBERS,
If anyone is interested, I have put up 376 pictures at the url addy below for you to view. There are 300 pictures in the first album and 76 in the second album, both at that website. Click on the slideshow and they will enlarge and show them one after another OR:
These are thumbnails so double click on them to bring them to full size and to make the captions readable.
These pics are of the San Diego Harbor, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta. Acapulco, Ixtapa/Zihuatanezo, Manzanillo, and back to San Diego. All the above are seaports. Most of the pictures are what we saw as we came into each of these ports and while ashore. Be sure to see the Acapulco Cliff Divers, I caught some of them flying in the air.
In some instances I just panned the entire scene and took a series of adjoining pictures.
Here is the address: http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bebop100_1999/my_photos
IF anyone is interested in looking at the pictures of last years Alask Cruise click on this url. There about 100 pics San Francisco to Juneau and return on Princes Regal: http://www.pbase.com/bebop2/alaska_cruise

Happy New Year to ALL
Bebop and Jann

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 01-09-2004).]

#213640 - 01/08/04 11:01 PM Re: PIctures of Cruise to Acapulco last month
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I just got done Slide Showing through all 300 pics Bebop and I must say they were beautiful. A few were out of focus but you could just say the fog was encroaching (which you did on one blurred pic). But for the most part they came out clear as a bell. Kudos to your excellent photographic skills. Cabo San Lucas is a prized fishing ground so I hope you were able to take advantage of that Bebop. Or perhaps you don't fish at all. Pity if you don't. Those Wahoo and Dorado would sure be fun to catch. Mazatlan looked nice too. At least we know where Chrysler sends their Dodges to for the Mexican populace. And Puerto Vallarta. Of all the cities you visited it looked most like an American city (architecturally speaking) to me. Then to Acapulco. With a population of over 600,000 it was the largest city on your tour and the furthest South also. You can tell I did more than just look at the pics, huh. I hope those Cliff Divers are getting paid well and have their medical and term life insurance paid up. And then Manzanillo Harbor. 165 miles south of Puerto Vallarta and the largest Harbor on the Western coast of Mexico. Looks like you and Jann had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip with us Bebop! Since you started out in San Diego you were just a hop skip and a jump from where I live. I still have to say San Diego was the prettiest anchorage on your tour but I suppose I'm a little partial having grown up around San Diego. They say it has the best climate of any city in the World! And I agree with that sentiment. Mexico's tourist cities are gorgeous too!

Best regards,
Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online