SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#193429 - 08/24/03 10:31 AM Brazilian Popular Music in Concert - Belo Horizonte November 8th 2003
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
I am writing this topic on behalf of our friend Chico:

"I am pleased to announce to all my Synthzone friends that the next 8th of November I will organize another concert, here in Belo Horizonte, along the same lines of the Bossa Nova Concert held in May.
This time the concert will be centered around the Brazilian Popular Music (MPB or Musica Popular Brasileira).
The basic idea is to make a history of the evolution of popular music in my country, including its tendencies and main influencies. Every chapter of this fascinating story will be illustrated by one or more songs.
I hope to have with me the same group of musicians, including our Synthzone friends Dreamer (Andrea) and SD Fan (Armando), and would be extremely happy if others musicians, belonging to this great community, could be present and give their precious contribution.
I will give more details as soon as they are shaped out.
A big hug to everyone.
Chico"

#193430 - 08/24/03 01:35 PM Re: Brazilian Popular Music in Concert - Belo Horizonte November 8th 2003
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
Hi Andrea.

Tks for posting.

Chico

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online