SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#170673 - 03/29/03 12:30 PM TYROS Percussion kit assigned to PEDAL
entweka Offline

Loc: Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
Hi,

I want to play a classic tune and i have to play a "timbale section". I found that a can assign a PEDAl to percussion kit and then choose wich percussion instrument (note) play with the pedal.

It's great but i have a big problem. It seems that we can't control the volume. It play allways at 127 velocity. GGrrrrrr!

I think that this feature lack of a little parameter. With the Percussion kit and the instrument note, we need an assigned velocity and/or volume.

Actually, i can't use this feature. When i kick the PEDAL, the timbale sound is VERY VERY TOO loud!

Any comment about that?

May be i missed something!

Thank's

Serge

#170674 - 03/29/03 02:07 PM Re: TYROS Percussion kit assigned to PEDAL
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I don't have the answer, but I just wanted to say that's a really neat feature... I hope someone is able to help you with this. I wish more keyboards allowed that function. I use a Zoom drum machine for all my drum tracks, and it too has that feature where you can play any sound with the pedal... Again hope somone can help..

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#170675 - 03/30/03 08:06 AM Re: TYROS Percussion kit assigned to PEDAL
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Is the timbale section you mentioned a Multi-Pad? On the 2000, you can set the volume of the Multi-Pad with the "Balance" button and save it to a registration. I can't imagine it being much different on the Tyros.
Eddie

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online