SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#113370 - 02/26/03 08:25 AM Music 123 (Geez What next?)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Whew, where do I start... Music 123 has continued to fall short with this order... What gets me is they keep trying make things better and keep a happy customer, but some how they still keep screwing up. The original order was just a nightmare, and I didn't even get everything I ordered.. The guitar stand on the original order will arrive this afternoon. On my account I have two addresses listed (PO Box), and (HOME ADDRESS)... I've told Music 123 many times in the past that ANY orders they send me through the Postal Service must go to my PO Box because the area I live in has a Post Office that does not deliver and all residence in my area must claim the next town over (town and zip), to get mail delivered to them from the Post Office.. Well I had a really nice pair of Yamaha headphones ordered, and it's supposed to ship through the Postal Service.. Ok no problem (so I thought).. Turns out Music 123 didn't look at my account request and shipped the damn thing to my home address rather than the PO Box (even thought they've ben told about this).. Now I have to wait the 5 days for it to travel through the Postal Service to get here and then spend another 5 days with it automatically being returned to them from the Postal Service, and then wait another 5-7 days to get it in my PO Box from Music 123 again...

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-26-2003).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#113371 - 02/26/03 04:02 PM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Sorry to hear your story....I just got my best deal on a PSR2000 and all the goodies thru music123.com last week. Placed the order on Monday. Federal Express delivered it Friday. A Perfect transaction.......................go figure!

#113372 - 02/26/03 06:27 PM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
trtjazz Offline

I have to say I've had really good luck with them as well. I only deal with the one guy I started with though...Dan Seda @ ext.1166

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#113373 - 02/26/03 06:37 PM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
squeak_D Offline

It really baffles me why they keep messing this up so much;... I've ordered from them in the past and never had any problems, but they continue to screw this one up, and just when I think they've finished with the mistakes, they keep making more... I finally got the guitar stand I orded which came today.. I almost didn't get it today because they screwed up again and forgot to add the apartment number yet again..It was the same thing again.., FedEx tried to deliver it then took it back to the FedEx Hub, but luckily someone there who remembered me from last week and all the problems associated with the order, put it right back on a truck and told them where to take it.. Made off good too, because they sent me a much better quality stand than I originally ordered.. Now just 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for the headphone.... I really want those too because they're good ones.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#113374 - 02/26/03 07:14 PM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
I think part of the 'original' problem may have been the 'PO box' thing. From what I recall, UPS & FedEX will only deliver to an actual street address, and not to a PO Box, because someone needs to sign for the package. - Scott

#113375 - 02/26/03 09:40 PM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Scott,
Yes, you're right. The P.O. box causes a lot of hassles. I know bcause I'm in the same situation. Here's one thing that can be done: Register your street address along with your P.O. box on your credit card. Always use BOTH whenever you have to give your address.
Tom G.

#113376 - 02/27/03 06:26 AM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
squeak_D Offline

I totally understand about the PO Boxes, but that wasn't what screwed the order up... Music 123 has both my PO Box and my home address on file with all my past orders.. I know that FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a PO Box, which is why Music 123 has both my addresses.. I've told them so many times that when they send my something that goes through the Postal Service to use my PO Box and any home deliveries to go to my home address. My account is even flagged for this. This order wasn't screwed up because of the PO Box, but because Music 123 failed to put my apartment number on the label when they printed it. Then whey they shipped out the headphones I ordered, which shipped priority mail, they used my home address rather than my PO Box, even though I told them to use the PO Box, and on top of that my account is flagged so they'll see this everytime I order...

Squeak

#113377 - 02/27/03 07:59 AM Re: Music 123 (Geez What next?)
trtjazz Offline

Squeak,
I got it....the person you've been dealing with is an air headed idiot.

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online