SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#98820 - 10/05/02 08:15 AM SD1 Help? Can I turn GLOBAL reverb up? It's too low compared to mine
justforfun000 Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi all.

Instead of me going in to every #@$%@ song and raising the reverb to the ultimate, 63, is there a way to set the global reverb (the first one, Hall) to a stronger effect so they will be accurate with what I had originally in the other keyboard?

You can imagine how time consuming it would be individually, so if anyone knows how, I would be MASSIVELY grateful.

Also, I sort of asked this before, but can I get a simple step by step how I alter a tracks instrument while playing? Actually scratch that, I know how to CHANGE it to a different instrument, but

1) How do I SAVE it back to the floppy disk with that new instrument

2) Will it automatically overwrite any other instrument commands the sequence has? Since it has to be playing to alter things (which I find strange), you're command change would be some measures into the song. Wouldn't it just default to the original values when it restarts on measure one with the program commands?

thanks all

Kendall

#98821 - 10/05/02 10:58 AM Re: SD1 Help? Can I turn GLOBAL reverb up? It's too low compared to mine
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Kendall,
I am afraid that the reverb setting is part of a registration or of a style; the SD1 lets you assing even a different reverb to the drums. Once you have found the setting you like, just press "Save" and choose Registr.
If that can help you, I scrolled through ALL the styles and changed the sound assigned by default to the Low1 part (which was the infamous DX piano), saving all the styles one by one.

#98822 - 10/05/02 01:50 PM Re: SD1 Help? Can I turn GLOBAL reverb up? It's too low compared to mine
justforfun000 Offline

Thanks Dreamer, but I don't know if you understood my question. I'm referring to midi files. Not the styles.

#98823 - 10/06/02 06:19 AM Re: SD1 Help? Can I turn GLOBAL reverb up? It's too low compared to mine
justforfun000 Offline

Bump

#98824 - 10/06/02 09:00 PM Re: SD1 Help? Can I turn GLOBAL reverb up? It's too low compared to mine
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's this "bump" thing I see once in awhile?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online