I had been going round and round pondering a new piano. I actually had purchased an RD-700, but then cancelled the order and began searching again...The s-90 piano was all the rave (aren't all new toys??...so I waited to see one. Anyhow, I have played the yamaha p-80 numerous times and never really thought of it because, well...it's old...how could a new age dude like me play a older board...what would the people think...well, to cut to the quick, my new P-80 just arrived. A little eQ adjustment on the mixer and speakers and a few fiddles here and there...and you know what...man it sounds great. saved myself 1200 bucks and have a better piano actually (IMO)...sometimes, we get caught up in the search for equipment, and quit making music with what's in front of our nose...for me anyways, it's back to basics and more time playing the black and whites..eventually, I'll get one more board, probably the s-90/motif...then it will be all yamaha with the psr 2000 in there too...then I'm off to do what all self respecting keyboardist do....buy a guitar!! Keep creating all!!!! Brian