SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#95204 - 09/24/02 09:39 AM Are there any Genesys users out there?
eyrec Offline

Loc: UK
If you have a Genesys and would like to swap info, sounds, styles, MP3's or whatever, please get in touch with me. There must be more than me who has bought this superb instrument.
Thanks

#95205 - 09/24/02 10:13 AM Re: Are there any Genesys users out there?
New Yorker Offline

Loc: St. Petersburg, Russia
Eyrec, since you have genesys, could you please give me some info on the drum kits, sequencer and style creating process on the board. is it suited for dance music or Tyros is more appropriate for that?

#95206 - 09/24/02 12:16 PM Re: Are there any Genesys users out there?
eyrec Offline

Loc: UK
I've no idea if the Tyros would be suited to dance music but I suppose it has dance kits onboard. The Genesys has lots of drum kits and excellent dance ones. There are also plenty of great synth sounds on board and all these sounds and drums can be edited to your presise taste, be it techno, trance or whatever. It also has plenty of dance styles which you can easily edit and save to the hard drive. The Tyros doesn't have an onboard hard drive neither does it have a 32 track sequencer or CDRW. When you have created your masterpiece on the Genesys, just burn it onto CD. With the Tyros I'd imagine you having to hook up it's outputs to some form of media to record your work onto eg. mini disc, dat or PC for storage.
Originally posted by New Yorker:
Eyrec, since you have genesys, could you please give me some info on the drum kits, sequencer and style creating process on the board. is it suited for dance music or Tyros is more appropriate for that?[/QUOTE]

#95207 - 09/24/02 12:55 PM Re: Are there any Genesys users out there?
New Yorker Offline

Loc: St. Petersburg, Russia
I wonder what is the price of Genesys in Europe?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online