SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#217472 - 08/03/02 07:20 PM Bob G,GeorgeK,DAN0,And other friends!
asena Offline

Loc: Malmoe
Timor Here! Is still not summer here in SWEDEN!
First I like to thank you all!
My qestion is i buyed a Pro 9000.1 week ago!
I had the 9000pro before!
After the 9000pro i changed the pro to Gem WK 8 se.Because i had all the Oriental sounds from my friend & Sound enginier Mehmet from Germany!
The Wk sounds is may not clearly like t´he Yamaha or Kurzweils AD/DA but i liked the UD,Kanoun & i must tell you all the players that the Styles are god!Rass,HD,& Flash is a plus!
So what shuld i do!Wait four the Genesys,Tyros,Or buy the Pa80,Or just go on whit the pro!(Its not so pro anyway)!
I like the intern sound banks SFF,s but not the work ,& Edit of samples(Not stereo either!Wired!
No rass!
Pain in the a... in style edit Seq!& Sample import!
Why can,t Yamaha let the folks make there own Sounds based on Samples!???!
What can i do whit 64 mb of sample rom i installed!If no sample sound support is so bad!
So GK Bob G & Others what can i do!
Tnx again Sory my english!

#217473 - 08/04/02 08:58 AM Re: Bob G,GeorgeK,DAN0,And other friends!
Bob Gelman Offline

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Wait until Tyros is released (one or two months). Try Tyros. Price on 9000/pro should be lower after Tyros release. Buy the one you like, the one that is the best deal. Bob

#217474 - 08/04/02 09:17 AM Re: Bob G,GeorgeK,DAN0,And other friends!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I would check out the Genesys. It sounds like you really need middle eastern sounds and you won't get this on Tyros. The Genesys will be in my store the middle of next week and I've been informed by Generalmusic that the WK8 oriental set will load perfectly in the Genesys and there are musicians right now programming more middle eastern styles for the Genesys and WK8.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online