SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108042 - 12/13/01 06:12 PM Best headset wireless?
Guardman2001 Offline

Loc: USA
Hello, I'm wondering if many of you use a headset wirless system and which you consider the best? I have a AKG C420 wired one and like it a lot. I was considering a Crown wireless. Thanks

#108043 - 12/13/01 06:23 PM Re: Best headset wireless?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
I believe Larry (Beakybird) uses the Crown wireless model CM311A. It would be great to hear his feedback about it here.

#108044 - 12/13/01 09:19 PM Re: Best headset wireless?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I can't get happy with a headset, but I do ow. one ( 2, actually )- for occasions that prohibit a mic stand. I have an Audio Technica mid priced unit ($80) with an xlr cable end, and an "el cheapo" wireless headset for when I do my "Phantom" routine an need to move around for effect.
I admit - the quality is no bargain, but it's not for my regular shows - I useit as a novelty only. The Crown is a nice mic, and the AKG is cool too.
If I ever DID go with a quality headset,It would have to be a wireless. That would make it more versitile to emcee with. I just can't stand my coughing, and sniffling and other colorfull noises coming out at full volume. God bless you guys that can use them effectivly - I just can't find the comfort zone. Plus ..... they are soooo ugly and tacky. Reminds me of a Britny wanna be. eyww

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online