SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#504843 - 02/04/22 09:49 AM OT: We just tested positive...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
After being ultra careful, with many tests to make sure we are ok, my office manager tested positive last week. Today, my son and I tested positive.

We've been shot and boosted, but still came up positive.

Don't feel really bad...just tired, with a rough voice and a slight headache.

Be as careful as you can out there.

Here's to a quick recovery for everyone.

Russ and crew

#504844 - 02/04/22 10:19 AM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Vaccines do not prevent you getting the virus, they just make the effects more short lived and mild so that the chances of needing hospital treatment are minimised.
Hopefully you will be right as rain in the shortest time possible, so stick to music to pass the time.

Bill

#504846 - 02/04/22 12:53 PM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
W Tracy Parnell Online   content

Loc: NY
Best wishes-sure you'll be ok.

#504847 - 02/05/22 02:54 AM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: W Tracy Parnell]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Russ.

#504852 - 02/05/22 09:42 AM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Welcome to the "Tested Positive" club. I tested positive as well for Covid-19, but from what my VA doctor tells me, it is likely the milder variant that has very mild symptoms. And, thus far I have few symptoms other than a slight increase in lung congestion.

Hope you fare well, Russ,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#504853 - 02/05/22 11:24 AM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
My mom and I had some cold recently, she had to get tested and was tested positive, I didn't need to get tested so I don't know what I had. My dad also got ill and had a raised temperature for a day, but got better soon. Although it doesn't seem like a big deal, like any other cold that lasts it gives a lot of emotions like apathy, irritation, aggression, depression, etc. So having an extra rest seems like a good idea.

#504862 - 02/06/22 12:32 PM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: Kabinopus]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Third day update: At home with a laptop and cell. Food delivered thee times a day by a restaurateur/friend whom I used to play for.

Was really concerned about my son, Logan, who was on a ventilator for weeks last year, but he is having cold-like symptoms, but otherwise, doing about like everyone else I know who has had shots and boosters and still caught the virus.

Be careful out there!

Russ

#504871 - 02/07/22 06:39 AM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Russ and Gary ( and whoever may be infected) I wish you well and a speedy recovery. Everyone that I know who has been fully vaccinated and still got infected, has not had to go the hospital.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#504880 - 02/07/22 12:52 PM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
Crossover Offline

Speedy recovery and mild symptoms to everyone infected.
Yesterday I organized the 4th shot (2nd booster) for my 93-year-old mum at a private testing and vaccination center.

#504882 - 02/07/22 01:37 PM Re: OT: We just tested positive... [Re: captain Russ]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Get well quick Russ and Son

It Ain't Over Yet

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online