SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#489471 - 02/17/20 12:57 AM OT: Are you on Instagram
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Hello again.

Thank you for voting on my previous poll, (if you haven’t, Click here) to do it).

As most of you prefer desktop and hate vertical videos, I started to wonder how many of you are on Instagram.

I know that a lot of people are frustrated with Facebook. Somehow, no matter whether it’s in Russia or in States, some people notice that people say there things they usually don’t say in person, and it’s usually aggressive things.

Meanwhile, even if Instagram doesn’t have a lot of sophisticated content either, there’s an opinion that the atmosphere there is a bit friendlier. I can say that Instagram helped me to communicate with some professionals.

Instagram is not very good for music as it spoils the sound quality drastically. Yet, as a social media it’s rather popular. Instagram is initially designed for phones, not for desktops, and it’s not suitable for landscape photos or videos.

So I’d like to run a new poll just to figure out if you are Instagram users.
Do you use Instagram?
Only one choice allowed

Votes accepted starting: 02/17/20 12:55 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.

#489474 - 02/17/20 05:28 AM Re: OT: Are you on Instagram [Re: Kabinopus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
I try and steer clear of social media as much as possible, (Some things it does come in handy though) as you spend more time trying to find out if something said is true, or just fake.

Bill

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online