SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#486639 - 01/12/20 02:11 PM PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Hello, Dear Synthzoners,

I've just made a new video. Obviously, my videos are public for everyone on YouTube, but here I share it with you in a more personal way,

anyway, I keep working on my set which includes both keyboards, PSR for ensemble-kind of music and Juno DS for piano-kind of music. Today I finally made a first video of this type. It doesn't take a lot of time to make a short video like this, but sometimes you just don't feel like doing it and in that case it's usually a lot of effort and little result. But today after seeing some friends I felt more inspired to do it. It's about that forcing oneself is not always a good idea.

Okay, here it is, hope, there'll be something interesting for you. Thank you for watching!

Edited by Kabinopus (01/12/20 02:33 PM)

#486676 - 01/13/20 07:02 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: Kabinopus]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Masterful. Loved the Roland- and one of my favorites "Caruso/Te Voglio Bene Assai"

#486678 - 01/13/20 07:07 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: sparky589]
Dnj Offline

clap Bravo very well done headphone
Nice assortment of tunes demonstrated...
I loved the Roland Juno Pianos really impressive
do you make use of the Juno pattern Pads also?

Thank you

#486698 - 01/13/20 08:18 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: Kabinopus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Beautiful performance on both instruments. BRAVO!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#486701 - 01/13/20 08:21 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Beautiful performance on both instruments. BRAVO!

Gary cool

Thank you, Gary!

Originally Posted By sparky589
Masterful. Loved the Roland- and one of my favorites "Caruso/Te Voglio Bene Assai"

Thank you, Sparky; hope to cover this tune more completely sometime later.

Originally Posted By Dnj

Thank you

Thank you, Donny; as for pads, there’s a problem: I set some chimes sound for one of them, but it turned out, that it gets cut off with the piano sound that I play on the keyboard. In other words, it doesn’t have a polyphony priority, unless I keep the pad’s button pressed till the sound fades out. There are also rhythmical phrases and even melodic phrases. Both work fine, but nothing like an arranger; rhythms aren’t very sophisticated, and melodic phrases have no chord recognition. On the other hand, with a right mood it can be useful, maybe I’ll make a video of it one day.

Edited by Kabinopus (01/13/20 08:22 AM)

#486702 - 01/13/20 08:23 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: Kabinopus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Kabinopus

Thank you, Sparky; hope to cover this tune more completely sometime later.

Originally Posted By Dnj

Thank you

Thank you, Donny; as for pads, there’s a problem: I set some chimes sound for one of them, but it turned out, that it gets cut off with the piano sound that I play on the keyboard. In other words, it doesn’t have a polyphony priority, unless I keep the pad’s button pressed till the sound fades out. There are also rhythmical phrases and even melodic phrases. Both work fine, but nothing like an arranger; rhythms aren’t very sophisticated, and melodic phrases have no chord recognition. On the other hand, with a right mood it can be useful, maybe I’ll make a video of it one day.

I understand probably better utilized using the pads in a sequencing scenario with multitracks to record the song parts
then just play piano on top?..

#486708 - 01/13/20 08:36 AM Re: PSR-3000 and Juno DS in one video [Re: sparky589]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Kabinopus ... Very, very nice ... sounds like an audition recording for the various styles of music you play ...

The first time I heard this song it was being sung by a young woman in a Las Vegas lounge ... I've loved it since ...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online