SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#442709 - 12/17/17 09:59 PM PA 4X--40 second Jingle "Ask The Credit Cowboy"...
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hey all,

Jingle is written & performed entirely on the KORG PA4X 76....

This is something I am working on, and just looking for a little feedback....

A short Jingle "Ask The Credit Cowboy" I wrote for my business. I have a plan, so here goes...

I work at Credit Law Solutions here in Los Angeles. I do Credit Repair & my handle/nick-name is "The Credit Cowboy" (Every 6 weeks or so I am on GO COUNTRY RADIO 105 FM- Los Angeles as the Credit Expert on the Mortgage Mom Radio Show)

I will be launching a new web-site "Ask the Credit Cowboy.Com" after the 1st of the year.....The site will be inter-active for all credit needs. People can ask questions, look up vital credit information, & ask for credit repair help as well....

Here's the Jingle people will hear when they open the web-site....Thoughts on the jingle and the mix so far?

Ask The Credit Cowboy

Attachments
Ask The Credit Cowboy .mp3 (26 downloads)

#442807 - 12/18/17 09:59 PM Re: PA 4X--40 second Jingle "Ask The Credit Cowboy"... [Re: Steve A]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Steve, I like your idea ...it's good creativity. My critique is....good idea, but there's not enough "life" in the song, not enough "fluff." Too "heavy!" Listen to television commercials. I do a lot of that and I tune into....NOT the words but the "upbeat" music behind it that makes the commercial work. A great example is (if you get the commercial where your are) the commercial for Farmers Insurance.

Only three words but a really catchy, upbeat melody in those three words.

This might help too. They went from "original hum-drum"

to something more alive

Otherwise, again, I applaud your creative thinking.

#442818 - 12/19/17 07:22 AM Re: PA 4X--40 second Jingle "Ask The Credit Cowboy"... [Re: Steve A]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
100 plus views and one response... ?
I think the idea is good, but as Mark mentioned it's really loose so far. Captain Russ is the one to give advice; maybe he'll chime in with some ideas. His job is making national commercials every day!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online