SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#434965 - 07/24/17 09:01 AM Arrangers near the Jersey Shore?
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
A shout out to the Philly and New Jersey guys: I know it's a longshot. But if I wanted to spend a couple of hours trying out arrangers (especially the Roland EA-7 and Casio MZ-X500), are there any musical instrument / keyboard stores near the Jersey shore that have these arrangers in stock?

Also, I know that one or more of you play at the Crab Trap and some south Jersey shore venues. Are any of you playing this week, if I wanted to take an evening and hear an OMB? Thanks!!

Edited by TedS (07/24/17 02:43 PM)

#434966 - 07/24/17 09:07 AM Re: Arrangers in music store, near the Jersey Shore? [Re: TedS]
Dnj Offline

Aside from Guitar center & Sam Ash there isn't much in way of arrangers in most stores around here
....you might get lucky and see a few out of date ones but that's it....

SZ's own Uncle Dave is a regular at the Crab Trap Restaurant in Sommers Point NJ on Monday/Tuesday nights all summer
check him out and enjoy a nice seafood dinner..

https://boydsongs.com/

#434968 - 07/24/17 09:33 AM Re: Arrangers in music store, near the Jersey Shore? [Re: TedS]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
TedS - This week, I'm at The Crab Trap Monday(24)and Tuesday(25), then in Avalon at the Windrift on Thursday(27). Stop in! Call me if you have time to hang out ... 215-284-1328. I'm thinking of taking that Pipe organ tour/concert on Wednesday at the Atlantic City Convention Center - it's free!

#435042 - 07/25/17 02:43 PM Re: Arrangers in music store, near the Jersey Shore? [Re: TedS]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
Thanks guys! There's a Guitar Center in Mays Landing, but I was hoping not to go that far inland.

Google shows several music stores in the Pleasantville / Atlantic City area. Do any of these have a decent selection of arrangers?

I might make it to Avalon on Thursday, thanks for the offer! -Ted

#435114 - 07/27/17 11:12 PM Re: Arrangers in music store, near the Jersey Shore? [Re: TedS]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Pleasantville Music has only cheapo stuff. It's mostly acoustic pianos and lessons.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online