SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#432687 - 06/07/17 10:47 PM Gear Sale
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
For some reason, the "for sale" section doesn't allow me to post pics, so I'll do it here:
I have TONS of cool audio gear. Amps, speakers, mics, boom stands, guitar stands, xlr cables - (some NEW in bags 50')
I'll post a few shots here - shipping could be tough - hoping for local interest!

The QSC Stuff is high power, high quality, and mint condition - came out of a school installation, and everything is pristine!
Also have USS Apex KB stand with FOUR tiers and mic boom for sale!

Attachments
Amps1.jpg

Amps2.jpg

AD-S282H3.jpg

MD-F152:124r1.jpg (20 downloads)

#432693 - 06/08/17 06:20 AM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

ebay?

#432697 - 06/08/17 08:05 AM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
... can you say TEN PERCENT Commission? Plus - shipping would be horrendous.

#432699 - 06/08/17 08:24 AM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
... can you say TEN PERCENT Commission? Plus - shipping would be horrendous.

Bigger audience, just add S&H/Comm to the price.....
people that need it will expect to pay ..Good luck...

Edited by Dnj (06/08/17 09:53 AM)

#432708 - 06/08/17 11:23 AM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I agree with DNJ on this one, Dave.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#432710 - 06/08/17 12:38 PM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Give it to a charity and take your tax credit grin

#432712 - 06/08/17 01:15 PM Re: Gear Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
Torch Offline

Have your tried OfferUP for local listing? Many seem to prefer it to Craiglist. You don't have to give away your phone number. Everthing is done through their messiging though I don't mind giving my phone number for talking and better communication.
I avoid eBay as much as possible. Not a very ethical company. Besides, they have changed policies that work really against the seller. Unhonest buyers can take advange of it and screw the seller. They don't seem to care about stolen properties being sold on their site. Six or so months after I had purchased a Ketron product a number of years ago, someone contacted me asking to check the serial number. I verified it for her. It was stolen out of her house. By the way, these days, you can't even send email to the person who won on the auction. She said even her police detective could not get my contact info from eBay and had to register even though eBay says on their website they fully cooperate with the authorities. I contacted my local police. Two detectives came, took the Ketron, and gave me a report so that I can cover my own loss. In the end, I think it was Amercian Express that covered me not eBay. It was apparent that eBay didn't want to be involved from the start, and did not aid the authorites, the buyer, nor the sller. To me eBay is one greedy, unethical company.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online