SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#417899 - 03/05/16 08:18 AM For Bachus...Uptown Funk Kronos
Dnj Offline

cool2

#417906 - 03/05/16 11:38 AM Re: For Bachus...Uptown Funk Kronos [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Yes, i have seen that earlier this week...

It shows the sandbox nature of the Kronos very well, can you imagine, most of the time i use it as an advanced stage piano...

The thing with Kronos is that programming things takes time, huge amounts of time.. And indepth knowledge of the Kronos as the user interface can be quite confusing...

He is using the same type of tools as Ralph Maten earlier this week used on the MZ-X..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#417908 - 03/05/16 11:57 AM Re: For Bachus...Uptown Funk Kronos [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

The thing with Kronos is that programming things takes time, huge amounts of time.. And indepth knowledge of the Kronos as the user interface can be quite confusing...

But isn't that why people buy workstations in the first place?....
all the more reason for instructional dvds from beginner to advanced is very much needed. btw is montage in your future also?

#417932 - 03/05/16 03:26 PM Re: For Bachus...Uptown Funk Kronos [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: Bachus

But isn't that why people buy workstations in the first place?....
all the more reason for instructional dvds from beginner to advanced is very much needed. btw is montage in your future also?

I think people buy workstations in the first place to be creative with music... But a userinterface needs to be intuitive so you can concentrate on being creative and not spend most of your time trying to figure out how things work .... But then since i finaly mastered atleast some parts of the Kronos i am feeling more and more at home in using the features it actually has to offer..

i am still very very happy with my T5/kronos setup and i dont see any reason to add a Montage to my setup.. However i would like to toy with it for a month or so, just to find out what it really is about... Maybe i will rent one for a few weeks..

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online