SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#411345 - 11/14/15 07:29 AM All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes!
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
You may have to learn Polish, but don't worry, it has demos throughout! smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtLoj9r5_84

#411357 - 11/14/15 09:18 AM Re: All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes! [Re: Mikem]
Dnj Offline

boy that was hard to watch, They need some good demo lessons....I fell asleep after the first 5 min..but thanx for sharing.

#411358 - 11/14/15 09:44 AM Re: All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes! [Re: Dnj]
Mikem Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
boy that was hard to watch, They need some good demo lessons....I fell asleep after the first 5 min..but thanx for sharing.

You're welcome. Sorry it's in Polish. What I did was fast-forward the video about 30 seconds at a time, until I heard him play something. It was a little bit of a pain, but I avoided all the talk, which I don't understand anyway. There should be more English videos.

#411360 - 11/14/15 09:49 AM Re: All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes! [Re: Mikem]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Mikem
Originally Posted By: Dnj

You're welcome. Sorry it's in Polish. What I did was fast-forward the video about 30 seconds at a time, until I heard him play something. It was a little bit of a pain, but I avoided all the talk, which I don't understand anyway. There should be more English videos.

Honestly all these demos start to sound alike.....its what an arranger KB can do in the hands of good players that I'm interested in and we can learn from regarding technic, editing sounds & styles creation, etc, as most of todays arrangers all sound really good....just nit picking little things when you can easily edit them to your liking will get more difficult in models to come as the technology improves by leaps and bounds and they are all so close, .....pretty soon you'll only have to upgrade every 5 to 10 models instead of every time they release..

#411361 - 11/14/15 09:56 AM Re: All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes! [Re: Mikem]
Mikem Offline

I hear you, Donny. I think these kinds of videos have their purpose for some, and may even be entertaining (except the Polish ones!).;)

I hope videos showing technique, editing sounds, etc. like you said start to appear.

Technology is growing exponentially, so who knows what they'll come up with in a few years!

Edited by Mikem (11/14/15 09:56 AM)

#411362 - 11/14/15 10:00 AM Re: All New Korg Pa4X Demo! Over 1 Hour 41 Minutes! [Re: Mikem]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Mikem
I hear you, Donny. I think these kinds of videos have their purpose for some, and may even be entertaining (except the Polish ones!).;)

I hope videos showing technique, editing sounds, etc. like you said start to appear.

Technology is growing exponentially, so who knows what they'll come up with in a few years!

They way it's going as you can also see in the polish demo......
sadly the arranger KB as it was once known is becoming a karaoke, play-along with machine for professional use,...or it will sink back into the "HOME" players living room Hobby instrument as the automatic organ was. frown

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online