SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#397291 - 12/20/14 02:11 PM Anyione using M. Bedesem Mix Master program
Dnj Offline

#397297 - 12/21/14 05:43 AM Re: Anyione using M. Bedesem Mix Master program [Re: Dnj]
Jez Offline

Loc: India
Donny, Thanks for bringing this up. Feature set is great and sounds like a great utility for a PSR /Tyros owner to tweak their styles and midi performances. Its a lot easier to edit and setup things via such softwares than do it on the keyboard. I would give it a try once I am back home from my holidays !!

Big thank you to Michael Bedesem and all others who develop amazing PSR /Tyros Utilities

Auron Music

#397300 - 12/21/14 05:59 AM Re: Anyione using M. Bedesem Mix Master program [Re: Jez]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Jez
Donny, Thanks for bringing this up. Feature set is great and sounds like a great utility for a PSR /Tyros owner to tweak their styles and midi performances. Its a lot easier to edit and setup things via such softwares than do it on the keyboard. I would give it a try once I am back home from my holidays !!

Big thank you to Michael Bedesem and all others who develop amazing PSR /Tyros Utilities

Your very welcome Jez.......btw I enjoyed your sound cloud website...the S950 sounds terrific! headphone

#397301 - 12/21/14 06:39 AM Re: Anyione using M. Bedesem Mix Master program [Re: Dnj]
Jez Offline

Loc: India
Thanks Donny ! For a hobbyist musician like me, its the keyboard and not the keyboardist that helps makes it sound from much worse to just about ok smile
And no matter how good the arranger, I still got a long way to improve on my timing and keyboard skills. Its a "Work in Progress" there. smile

Utilities like the above, great sounds and styles(that are not too busy), 3rd party resources are the reasons why I like Yamaha arrangers

Compliments of the Season to All of you at Synthzone !! smile

Warm Regards,
Jez

#397302 - 12/21/14 06:56 AM Re: Anyione using M. Bedesem Mix Master program [Re: Jez]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Jez
Thanks Donny ! For a hobbyist musician like me, its the keyboard and not the keyboardist that helps makes it sound from much worse to just about ok smile
And no matter how good the arranger, I still got a long way to improve on my timing and keyboard skills. Its a "Work in Progress" there. smile

Utilities like the above, great sounds and styles(that are not too busy), 3rd party resources are the reasons why I like Yamaha arrangers

Compliments of the Season to All of you at Synthzone !! smile

Warm Regards,
Jez

Timing is everything and one of the most things I hear with players that needs improvement, playing and with navigating the KB during live play also,.....a Metronome could help with timing exercises, but, it takes much practice. It's also something born into you like the rhythm you need to be dancer!! Good luck!

Edited by Dnj (12/21/14 06:57 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online