SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#387813 - 04/11/14 12:13 PM Any people still around here?
doc-z Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi folks, been a long time since I frequented these forums. A lot has happened since I saw you guys last. Just wanted to check in on you to see if my favorite forum is still alive and kicking smile

Since I saw you guys last my life has changed, my rig has changed and my gigs have changed smile

I still play for drunken maniacs, but I am working on my first album release, I've gotten to go on tour, perform on TV, lost 200 lbs of weight (literally), gotten three kids, and I bought my first piece of Roland gear in ages - a BK-7M

How are you guys doing? Everyone still up to the same old stuff? Whats new in the wonderful world of Arranger Keyboards, and the brave men and women who use them?

DocZ

#387823 - 04/11/14 03:12 PM Re: Any people still around here? [Re: doc-z]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Great to hear from you again and congratulation on your success, especially the weight!
I had a BK7m for a while and liked it a lot. Now using Korg though.
Welcome home!

#387825 - 04/11/14 03:15 PM Re: Any people still around here? [Re: doc-z]
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Welcome back Doc!! This place is still here and so are many of the old timers. I have a Tyros 5 now and love the heated discussions here about it. Looking forward to more of your posts. -charley

#387828 - 04/11/14 03:42 PM Re: Any people still around here? [Re: doc-z]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Doc, great to see you posting again - WELCOME HOME! smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online