SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#386559 - 03/18/14 12:45 PM Gary Diamond has a problem,
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I just talked to Gary. He is in extreme pain with his damaged knee. He has canceled upcoming jobs and has appointment to see what can be done,
We seem to have gotten me through the worst, so let's start giving him all the support we can.
He is always there to he!p anyone at any time and I am praying for his rapid and complete recovery.

#386562 - 03/18/14 01:11 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: DonM]
billyhank Offline

Gary,

Man I am so sorry to hear about your knee - I hope it is not your weinie. ;-)

Let us know what the doc says! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bill G

#386563 - 03/18/14 01:16 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
I just talked to Gary. He is in extreme pain with his damaged knee. He has canceled upcoming jobs and has appointment to see what can be done,
We seem to have gotten me through the worst, so let's start giving him all the support we can.
He is always there to he!p anyone at any time and I am praying for his rapid and complete recovery.

Gary sorry to hear about your knee problem. Will surgery be needed? In any case..rest drink some Green Margaritas and watch reruns of Adventures in Paradise cool2
GET WELL SOON!!!

#386565 - 03/18/14 01:32 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: Dnj]
Rustykeys Offline

Loc: Massachusetts/USA
Hi get better soon. If its the meniscus, that can be painful. Get a good sports Dr. to look at it. keys singer

#386566 - 03/18/14 01:34 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: DonM]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Hi Gary,

Hopefully your knee will get sorted out soon...a sore knee is a frustrating thing.

I'm doin' my best not to wear any vital joints out, so that means I'm laying back and enjoying being an old guy...I earned it!

Get well soon.

Ian

#386567 - 03/18/14 02:28 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: DonM]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Gary, I'm terrified around here when ice develops. A couple of summers ago I was working on my property and backing up I tripped over a wheelbarrow handle. I fell backwards and Knocked my left elbow right out of the socket.

They let me sit around the emergency room for almost 3 hours til after midnight it seems to put me to sleep and jerk it back into the socket. The whole time I had to sit there perfectly still or it would kill me with pain. I had to position it several ways for them to take x-rays. I kept asking for pain pills and finally got one three hours later. They must have had a hot poker game in the back room

A week later another doctor got mad because they didn't tell me to go get an adjustable apparatus put on my elbow, and let me run around with a cloth sling for a week. What a bunch of incompetent "ASSHOLES." I think they all do pot too and think that nothing is wrong with smoking it until their brains burn out.

Then several weeks later the therapist threw a fit and was pissed because the other doctor had me keep the apparatus on way too long and it was harder for her to get my arm back working. It seems to be fine now for quite some time.

Like you said friend, this getting old ain't for wimps and sissies. Hang in there friend it all takes time. Keep your senses, cut down on the "T" Bone and Pork chops they are too expensive and eat hamburgers and Poke Chops not Pork chops because they are cheaper.

Man it's a lot of stress when you're use to an income and it disappears. At least it will be a temporary lost hopefully and I know you're strong and can handle this. You're a tough old fart. Hang in there and I wish you the best. Oh and remember lean on your wife. You know that she is in the top three with Susan and Penny. All the others have to star in 4th place. Ha ha!
Take care buddy.

#386568 - 03/18/14 03:02 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: DonM]
zuki Offline

....and they keep falling smile Gary, hope you feel better soon. I'm glad that we can be all part of the OFF (Old Farts Forum) smile

Edited by zuki (03/18/14 03:02 PM)

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#386570 - 03/18/14 03:17 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: zuki]
PraiseTheLord Offline

Loc: N Fort Myers, FL, USA
Hi Gary, praying for you!

#386572 - 03/18/14 03:25 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: PraiseTheLord]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary ... our prayers are with you now as well ... hang in there friend ... let us know what the prognosis is ...

I know about knees ... I have one knee that is 10 years old and another that is 8 years old ... and I'm about 4 times older than the two of them put together ... laugh2

#386575 - 03/18/14 04:04 PM Re: Gary Diamond has a problem, [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: zuki
....and they keep falling smile Gary, hope you feel better soon. I'm glad that we can be all part of the OFF (Old Farts Forum) smile

"Life is Too Short To Dilly Dalley"
Live every day as if it was your last! wink

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online