SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356086 - 12/08/12 08:05 AM OT Yahoo
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Yahoo insisted I change my password. So, after a month I did it. All I did was add the letter "b" at the end of he password. Now I've been locked out twice for 24 hours because it won't accept the info I supply. Like I don't know who I am.

1. Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo?

2. Are all of the email providers as big a pain in the ass as Yahoo?

3. If not, would you please recommend a provider.

I've been with Yahoo for a thousand years. I've had a few issues over the years. But now I've been lock out for 24 hours twice. I even created a new email for them to contact me and I haven't heard a word in two days.

If you can help send info to this new email, boobrickboo@yahoo.com Please?

I wish they would have waited to invent all of this high tech crap until I died. Has anyone besides me figure out that if it weren't for computers we could be out fishing, hunting, hustling nine ball, playing pin-ball machines, chatting at the coffee shop, window shopping at the mall, playing golf, watch John Wayne and Gunsmoke on TV. I can think of a million more beneficial things to do then begging Yahoo to fix my email. I hate the %$% TE ^%% %!!!!
Boo

#356087 - 12/08/12 08:07 AM Re: OT Yahoo [Re: brickboo]
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Try Outlook.com I also used Yahoo extensively, and they got worse and worse over time...no dramas with outlook as yet smile

#356114 - 12/08/12 02:26 PM Re: OT Yahoo [Re: brickboo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Ha-ha...I know it's frustrating Boo, but man I had a good laugh. laugh2

I only use Yahoo Mail for Junk, Gmail for more important emails, and Outlook for family and business.

IMO...Gmail is the best...never a problem.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#356117 - 12/08/12 02:34 PM Re: OT Yahoo [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Just got going on the Yahoo account again. I should go ahead and do GMail. Just thinking of all the folks that I'd have to notify.
Sigh!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the suggestions.

#356120 - 12/08/12 02:50 PM Re: OT Yahoo [Re: brickboo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
You can import your Yahoo contacts into Gmail, then one mass G-mailing to notify those contacts that you consider friends and family.

You should keep your Yahoo email account until they know you have switched. Use Yahoo for junk mail for those "other" contacts...you know the ones. smirk

Just a thought

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online