SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#352343 - 10/08/12 11:16 AM Wersi (Music Store) at the recent Okey Festival
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#352348 - 10/08/12 12:36 PM Re: Wersi (Music Store) at the recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

Are Wersi only for looking at, why the hell do people make video like this, it makes not one jot of sense, all you're are doing Bill is making people dribble, there are not many folks come on SZ can afford the Wersi lifestyle or for that matter would want it anyway. Another opportunity missed Wersi sorry I keep forgetting (MUSIC STORE)are actually getting good at it.

#352351 - 10/08/12 01:13 PM Re: Wersi (Music Store) at the recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
I guess it's a sound you have to have loved over the years, Bill.

I appreciate good organ style music, so the Wersi seems to be nice enough.

It does remind me an awful lot of my old Yamaha HX-1 organ (circa 1987)...nice rich organ-y type sound.

Too expensive for my tastes, in any case. I only live on beautiful Cape Breton Island...I don't own it...ha ha! wink

Ian

#352364 - 10/08/12 03:53 PM Re: Wersi (Music Store) at the recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Ian
Have done a bit of research and the music is from one of Franz Lamberts CDs that features both Wersi and Orla organs + Trumpet, Saxophone, Accordion, Guitar, Drums, percussion and choir.

The tune is Highway No.1 Vettel-version (F1 Racing driver)

HI Tony

If you think I am going to sit down and edit the video so that it only shows the parts that are relevant to the forum, (Arranger) then I’m afraid you are going to have a very long wait. (Unless you want to do it of course)

BTW Tony if you don’t understand why they market like that, then you’re obviously not the market they are targeting.

Bill

#352374 - 10/08/12 09:07 PM Re: Wersi (Music Store) at the recent Okey Festival [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: abacus
HI Tony

BTW Tony if you don’t understand why they market like that, then you’re obviously not the market they are targeting.

Bill

Bill,

I think that's what I said, I didn't have a clue what was going on and if that's what you think marketing is all about that's OK by me, it certainly does make me want to go out and buy a Wersi even if I did have the money, the video was "all over the shop" Bill I think I will still be here to remind you one day when they go down the pan again, I am still waiting for someone to come on SZ and tell us how good the Wing is, on this one I might be dead. Bill have you not notice there is only me daft enough on SZ to discuss Wersi, I built one of the first Helios to come into the UK 35??? years ago, Oh not so happy days. The MS has more chance of surviving

BTW the video appeared to be more about Robert's CD, first time I only played it half way through, Bill this is the arranger section of SZ, Nigel did set up a site for Wersi that's where organ stuff should go if people are interested, they know it's there.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online