SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#340235 - 02/19/12 03:38 AM Roland BK-5 Audio Demos
Jose Pereira Offline

Loc: Funchal Portugal
I found a few actual demos of BK-5 that sounds interesting, also heard a few BK-7m with excellent sound. Once again, I´m following very close this keyboard...
BK-5 Audio Demos
Scroll to mid page

My german is worse than english, I used a translator but they seems to like it!!!

By the way,
i think this is a good alternative to the mini keyboard of Korg MicroArranger.
1.-There´s a lot of power (24w rms) (my Fp4 piano with 14w at half volume is enough for a room with 100 persons using backing tracks. Dinner, OK!)
2.- Is bigger, at least, seems more "pro" than a toy size keyboard... (my opinion)
3.- The keys are bigger. This one I can imagine are not a good keybed, no aftertouch, probably shorter than my Tyros4 keys, but bigger than accordeon keys.
For persons with big hands from years studying piano as myself, the accordeon keys is beyond the confort zone...
Just some thoughts, What do you think, People?

Jo

#340236 - 02/19/12 03:59 AM Re: Roland BK-5 Audio Demos [Re: Jose Pereira]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Jose Pereira
I found a few actual demos of BK-5 that sounds interesting, also heard a few BK-7m with excellent sound. Once again, I´m following very close this keyboard...
BK-5 Audio Demos
Scroll to mid page

My german is worse than english, I used a translator but they seems to like it!!!

By the way,
i think this is a good alternative to the mini keyboard of Korg MicroArranger.
1.-There´s a lot of power (24w rms) (my Fp4 piano with 14w at half volume is enough for a room with 100 persons using backing tracks. Dinner, OK!)
2.- Is bigger, at least, seems more "pro" than a toy size keyboard... (my opinion)
3.- The keys are bigger. This one I can imagine are not a good keybed, no aftertouch, probably shorter than my Tyros4 keys, but bigger than accordeon keys.
For persons with big hands from years studying piano as myself, the accordeon keys is beyond the confort zone...
Just some thoughts, What do you think, People?

Jo

Nice find enjoyed the demos.. I would assume any BK7 demos found on you tube would be the same as the BK5 also. confused1

Edited by Dnj (02/19/12 04:12 AM)

#340237 - 02/19/12 04:00 AM Re: Roland BK-5 Audio Demos [Re: Jose Pereira]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
These midis sound real good. Looking forward to hearing some good quality style playing such as we do on SZ.

Edited by Scott Langholff (02/19/12 04:00 AM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online