SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#339001 - 02/07/12 05:36 AM Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hello dear ones,
This is an Uptempo Tribute tune dedicated to the great Franz Lambert, a German composer and organist. He is an avid Hammond organ player, however he is more noted in later years for playing the Wersi range of electronic organs. During his career he has released over 100 albums. I hope you enjoy. Best regards, Telmo.

#339005 - 02/07/12 06:15 AM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
I like it, Franz Lambert has always been my favourite, and is the player that got me interested in keyboards in the first place.

He was good on Hammond (Euro Style NOT Jimmy Smith Style) but really swings on a Wersi, and is fantastic to see live, particularly when the organ is transported down into the audience and you can swell around him to see exactly what he is doing. (Great composer as well)

Bill

#339014 - 02/07/12 06:59 AM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Great Job Thelmo as always superbly performed clap
& thank you for an uptempo song your versatility is amazing!! smile

#339019 - 02/07/12 07:16 AM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Hello dear ones,
This is an Uptempo Tribute tune dedicated to the great Franz Lambert, a German composer and organist. He is an avid Hammond organ player, however he is more noted in later years for playing the Wersi range of electronic organs. During his career he has released over 100 albums. I hope you enjoy. Best regards, Telmo.

Telmo Brillento' where did you get those Franz samples from??

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#339054 - 02/07/12 11:53 AM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Tony Hughes]
Telmo Offline

Hi BILL (Abacus), thanks for have watched the video. Thanks for the info about this great organ player.
DNJ, Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed.
TONY, Thank you for the kind word.
Quote:
where did you get those Franz samples from??

Tony, these are from Pemo Collection and a few from Solitaire. They are good organ samples. Best regards, Telmo.

#339056 - 02/07/12 12:35 PM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo, this was incredible, and as good, in it's own way, as your previous tunes.

Personally, I like the slower stuff better, and I think you do as well.

Great sound, and a fine arrangement...the Tyros4 sounds superb in your hands.

Ian

#339082 - 02/07/12 09:43 PM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Bachus Offline

Its just as great as allways...

TOugh i would love to hear Telmo on KRONOS with KARMA... that instrument just seems very suited for him.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#339128 - 02/08/12 03:28 PM Re: Remembering Franz Lambert – played Live on Tyros4 [Re: Bachus]
Telmo Offline

IAN, Thank you very much for all your kind words.
BACHUS, Thank you very much for your kind words.
Quote:
i would love to hear Telmo on KRONOS with KARMA... that instrument just seems very suited for him.

Frankly, I wish I could, but, I can't afford more than 2 keyboards in my home. I do not live on music, and Tyros4 gives me joy. But if I could, surely KRONOS and KARMA would be any musician's dream along with Tyros4.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online