Topic Options
#302439 - 01/06/11 11:55 AM The Wing gets ever closer
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#302440 - 01/06/11 12:07 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

How do you make that out that the wing is winging its way
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#302441 - 01/06/11 12:11 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

how close? 10.000.000 miles instead of 10.000.001 ?

smile

#302442 - 01/06/11 01:29 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
Bachus Offline

Its been announced over a year ago...

And it misses the best Features of OAS, can't really get excited about it

http://keyszone.boards.net

#302443 - 01/06/11 03:28 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
abacus Offline

Halifax in the UK (Where Wersi UK is based, and which now have a production version of the wing) is a lot closer to most SZ members than China.

BTW: You can take about 9 months out of the Year mentioned, as Music Store only estimated the launch onto the market (In its finished form) for late October 2010.

In Addition: Would you really buy a Hi-Tec product with only a German Manual, (Assuming you were not fluent German) or wait until the translated version was available.

#302444 - 01/06/11 08:54 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

I am only 30mins from Halifax do you think Peter would let people hear it.

or in broad Wersi

Bill,

Ich bin nur 30 Minuten von Halifax denkst du Peter würde damit die Menschen es hören.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#302445 - 01/07/11 01:01 AM Re: The Wing gets ever closer
abacus Offline

Give him a call

http://www.wersi.uk.com/

Bill

#311793 - 01/11/11 10:31 AM Re: The Wing gets ever closer [Re: abacus]
jazzhooves Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
Well i have emailed Musicstore twice now and had NO response regarding the launch date of this thing. Had I have been a customer having ordered one, what would happen.

Has anyone out there actually got one on pre-order and if so, whats the ETA from them. There have been Demo models available for a while, most were seen in october at the OKEY festival, but no end user product.

I hope it comes out soon otherwise the technology will be out of date and other manufacturers will have bought out 2 instruments since Wersi announcing just one.

#311803 - 01/11/11 01:22 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer [Re: jazzhooves]
Tony Hughes Offline

Just wonder how good it is going to be at half the price of the Audya, they say you get what you pay for thats what worries me. It doesn't look all that promising at the moment does it.There is only one in the UK??

#311805 - 01/11/11 02:07 PM Re: The Wing gets ever closer [Re: jazzhooves]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By: jazzhooves
Hi Guys,
Well i have emailed Musicstore twice now and had NO response regarding the launch date of this thing. Had I have been a customer having ordered one, what would happen.

Has anyone out there actually got one on pre-order and if so, whats the ETA from them. There have been Demo models available for a while, most were seen in october at the OKEY festival, but no end user product.

I hope it comes out soon otherwise the technology will be out of date and other manufacturers will have bought out 2 instruments since Wersi announcing just one.

As you are in the UK, your 1st port of call should be http://www.wersi.uk.com/ or http://www.wersidirect.com/www.wersidirect.com/Welcome.html NOT Music Store. (The Wersi Service Partners were set up by MS for a reason, to serve the local countries residents)
Hope this helps

Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online