SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#290714 - 07/31/10 10:11 AM Our Latin styles just about ready for Yamaha arrangers !!
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Everyone:

I just have to make the OTS for the Latino/Mexican styles I finish converting from the Korg to the Yamaha PSR & Tyros series that we made for our page.

The sample MP3 was recorded on the Korg PA800, the style sounds the same, only with the tone generation of the Yamaha, and I had to do some "fine tuning" balancing it.

I notice how the dynamic range responses so different in each of the brands, and is due to it's own different layer velocity samples and many other factors.

But, anyway, it took me some time, but, by Monday at the latest, I will have them ready for sale.
http://styles4arrangers.com/

Manuel

------------------
mdorantes

#290715 - 07/31/10 08:43 PM Re: Our Latin styles just about ready for Yamaha arrangers !!
Dnj Offline

Where are the Merengues??

#290716 - 08/01/10 05:20 AM Re: Our Latin styles just about ready for Yamaha arrangers !!
Chris Housley Offline

Any Cha Cha or Rumbas?

#290717 - 08/01/10 08:51 PM Re: Our Latin styles just about ready for Yamaha arrangers !!
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi everyone,

My business partner Juan Miguel and I began making ethnic styles that have not been included or if had been some attempts, well, they are not that good...and lack of the AUTHENTIC musical phrasing, instrumentation, etc...

We will be making more and not just ethnic, all kinds, for the most popular brands.
Yes, there will be more Merengues, Chachas, Rhumbas/Boleros, etc....

So, keep giving us suggestion so they will go to a list, and we will develop them as the demand goes.
Thanks.
http://styles4arrangers.com/sample_en.html

P.S. To check how real they are ours vs the few some manufacturers made, use You tube and just type the style you want to check out, like Cumbia Norteņa or Cumbia del Norte and hear the difference, You will see what I mean.

------------------
mdorantes

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online