SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#269664 - 08/20/09 06:02 AM SynthZone surprise visit
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Last night, while playing at the Crab Trap, in Somers Point...I had the pleasure of meeting fellow SynthZoner Bill Lewis and his lovely wife Sue..It was great spending some time and getting to know them better..

Bill is the guy that owns 3 G1000's...so how bad of a guy can he be?...

Actually Bill is a die hard B3 guy..in fact he has a cherry 1958 B3 for sale..if any of you folks want a well cared B3..contact him..

Bill is a newly retired school teacher, and about to devote his time to more music gigging..Sue is in the medical field..
They make a great, friendly couple , and I really enjoyed their visit..I look forward to seeing then again....soon..

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 08-20-2009).]

#269665 - 08/20/09 06:27 AM Re: SynthZone surprise visit
Dnj Offline

Fran...thats great where's the pics!!

#269666 - 08/20/09 12:33 PM Re: SynthZone surprise visit
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey Fran, I've been in touch with Bill but am having a problem selling our lovely home over in the country club. Most serious lookers have had small kids and are concerned about the house being backed up to the lake (we never thought that would be a negative). If we do get it sold, though, and that B3 is still available, that baby's mine . Glad you had a nice visit.

chas

#269667 - 08/20/09 01:29 PM Re: SynthZone surprise visit
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Hey Chas..maybe Bill will give you terms...

Chas I grew up with a lake behind our home..I am with you..it could only be a plus for me...maybe you can give me "terms" on your home..I think I would need a 90 year mortgage..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online