SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#263506 - 05/15/09 09:09 AM Back from The Blackpool Keyboard Festival
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi All
Just arrived back from the Blackpool Festival, and once again had a great time, with some great performances.
I will put together a report in the next few days; however the most disappointing part was that due to the World Economy, all manufactures have increased prices of their products, with some that could be classed as significant. (Interestingly the Audya price seems to have remained static)
In addition (Not related to the show) it looks like Wersi are to introduce a new keyboard at their Summerfest in June, (Partial glimpse on the Wersi website) no details as of yet, but insider information suggests it will be a 76 note.

Off to get myself up-to-date on what’s been going on while I have been away. Keep an eye out for the report.

Bill

#263507 - 05/15/09 12:27 PM Re: Back from The Blackpool Keyboard Festival
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Not that most organs' prices weren't insignificant to start with...

When you can buy a TOTL quality arranger for a quarter of the price of some of these dinosaurs, and the price is climbing precipitously for said dinosaurs, I would be looking to the sky for that huge inbound asteroid

Extinction cannot be too far away...

Evolution or extinction. It's Darwinian, out there

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online