SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#258681 - 03/03/09 06:28 AM Wersi NL
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Abacus with the 10.4" screen option + mp3 files.
http://www.hbouman.scarlet.nl/mp3/mp3.htm

Bill

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 03-03-2009).]

#258682 - 03/04/09 04:42 AM Re: Wersi NL
Dnj Offline

#258683 - 03/04/09 05:01 AM Re: Wersi NL
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
That looks nice.., but OMG that's where it stops and hits a brick wall fast and hard. What the hell is Wersi thinking? It's 2009..., European flavored or not.., just piss poor demos..., and sound quality that clearly does not match the top three.

Where is all the cost in these units? Why do they cost so freakin much if they sound this poor? So many people on this forum talk trash about the Mediastation's poor demos..., yet Wersi demos on this forum are the exact same way.

Wersi is off their rockers if they think these things are up with the times Bill. Wersi should just stick to organ sounds and leave it at that. Where do they spend all their money in production cost? Clearly it's not in the styles and sounds department. Why does EVERY Wersi demo we hear posted here sound just like Wersi styles from YEARS ago.., with slighty better sounds.., which are medicore at best? Wersi needs to contract OUTSIDE of their current set up and get REAL style composers.

Sorry Bill.., I know you love your Wersi, but it doesn't matter what newest and latest hardware they add to these expensive beasts..., if they don't have the styles and sounds to compete with what's out there today then all that latest hardware is just moot. Sorry.., after hearing all these demos of a unit that costs as much as these things do..., I'm just left with my jaw sitting in my lap in shock because of how these things sound.

What's the real problem..., I can't imagine this is what they're supposed to sound like. Can't Wersi get a team together to put out some good quality demos? Hell with the price they charge their customers would it hurt to invest a bit of that money in good demos?

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 03-04-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#258684 - 03/04/09 05:17 AM Re: Wersi NL
Dnj Offline

Squeak the top in your mind is definitly not the top in the organ world people are buying these units or they wouldn't be in business. believe it or not many also enjoy playing them & couldn't care less about the mp3 demos judging by how much they are spending on these units......who's to say how anyone should enjoy what they play anymore right or wrong?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-04-2009).]

#258685 - 03/04/09 05:49 AM Re: Wersi NL
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I get what you're saying Donny.., it's not the playing ability I'm listening to. We're all more than capable of listening to a demo regarding of the demographics and can tell if the actual sound quality of the individual instruments are up to par. I know people are buying them and loving them and that's fine. I also know that many who buy these are ORGAN players..., but I know I'm not the only one who's sitting with their jaw in their lap when hearing these demos. Again.., I'm not knocking playing ability of the posters..., even if the solo is medicore one can still listen to the core sound and determine if it's up to par.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online