SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#227624 - 02/23/08 10:15 AM Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Headline: God Releases an improved version of Sunshine!

Today, God decided to release Sunshine version 1.01 for the Earth. The update includes several much-needed improvements, including no skin cancer and year-round moderate temperatures throughout the world! An added bonus is that the Earth will never be dark again.
Synthzone reactions vary among members.

DNJ says, "What a tremendous miracle! I'll never have to wear clothes again! In fact I'll never even have to go inside again. It will always be warm. We won't need electricity because the light will always be on! I'll never need anything else again."
He posted several links to websites discussing it. Two hours later he deleted the links and all references to it, and claimed it never happened.
Gary D. says, "I think it will indeed be great, after I redesign it to make it more effective. I'll do that later today after I work three nursing homes and while I'm sailing my boat to take photos for a magazine article I'm writing about it."
Uncle Dave says, "Wow, these women sure look different in the daylight."
Captain Russ says, "Oh I'm sure it's great, but I hate to change anything that was already working."
Fran says, "Roland will do it better, just wait!"
Several chimed in with, "It just happened, there is no God."
Bebop says, "Now I can drive my motor home 24 hours a day and never have to turn the lights on. Right? Right?"
Brickboo says, "I've always laid bricks from dawn til dark. How will I know when to play sax?"
Scottyee, recently resurrected from the dead, says, "I first heard the news as I was playing rootless chords on my Steinway Grand piano, and I damned near hit a wrong note!"
Diki says, "It will never work. It's just not possible. And what does this have to do with arrangers?"
Ian says, "You babbling idiot, it certainly IS possible. Yamaha was the first to develop it."
CGiles says, "You're both idiots, and I'm not."
AJ says, "Ketron has had it for years, but decided to delay the release until new bugs were added. Just wait for summer! Some summer. Maybe not this one. . .wait, it will be summer all the time now. By the way I have three of the old systems for sale on Ebay."
Jorgen added 23 new updates to his website with utilities designed to make it easier to use.
GeorgeK says, "I didn't sell it but I'll still be happy to help anyone try to understand how best to use it."
Rikki says, "I've already developed a way to use it to power eleven of my keyboards."
Andrea didn't comment, but posted a song he recorded reflecting the true beauty of it.
Tony Rome says, "The sun already shines around the clock in Cozumel."
HankB says, "Wonderful, now the UPS truck can run 24 hours a day. It will NEVER pass my house without stopping again!"
All the Tonys got together and sang songs praising it, in Italian.
Nigel said, "If this gets out of hand, I'm closing the thread, so it's like it never happened, and I will slap the wrist of anyone saying it has.
TomC says, "I'm reserving judgment until DonM tries it."
DonM says, "I will just write something funny about it. Maybe it will be funny. My wife will tell me if it's funny. She laughs at me a lot."

Disclaimer: This was written by an anonymous old f*rt from an obscure village in rural Louisiana. He has terminal tongue-in-cheek disease and is to be pitied, not ridiculed. All characters are fictitious, even the ones not mentioned. Any similarities to people who live in the real world are obviously impossible. The opinions stated are not necessarily those of sane people anywhere. Are they?

#227625 - 02/23/08 10:23 AM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Hey! I resemble that remark.

ROTFLMAO,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#227626 - 02/23/08 10:49 AM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Brilliant! You are a natural.

Ian

#227627 - 02/23/08 11:41 AM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
Musicman22 Offline

Loc: Boynton Beach, Fl.
DonM

You should be writing copy for an advertising agency.
Very creative mind.

#227628 - 02/23/08 11:52 AM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
DonM Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Musicman22:
DonM

You should be writing copy for an advertising agency.
Very creative mind.

Musicman, thanks, but I've been there and done that! I was advertising manager for Murphy Oil Corp. back in the 70's. Later owned a newspaper. Sold that in 77 and have been a musician ever since. In fact, I have made hundreds of dollars in the music business.
DonM

#227629 - 02/23/08 12:04 PM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
Dnj Offline

Don I'm talking off my clothes & running outside streaking as we speak
Great read funny stuff!!!

#227630 - 02/23/08 12:10 PM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Donny, don't forget to sing Gary's song...

#227631 - 02/23/08 12:18 PM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
GREAT STUFF from an old PR pro!

What fun!

R.

#227632 - 02/23/08 12:32 PM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Donny, don't forget to sing Gary's song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwoZjsHs86A&feature=related

#227633 - 02/23/08 12:40 PM Re: Sunshine Version 1.01 - new release!
DonM Offline

A lot of people don't realize it, but that IS Gary in the video.
DonM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online