SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#166253 - 06/24/06 05:35 PM Anyone ever hear of ....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Apex Associates LTD ??? ... I know this is a long post, but I rec'd this e-mail and I thought I would share it ... (I ran SpyBot and Virus software before doing so )

I know: "If it sounds too good to be true ..." ...

APEX ASSOCIATES LTD presents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ultimate 2 DVD Collection
for

Musicians, Songwriters, Vocalists and Bands

Dear Friend,

This is an amazing 2 DVD collection of over 5 Gb of information, files and software.
If you are serious about pushing your music career to the next level,
getting your music into the right hands, promoting yourself to others then you will find this an invaluable resource. Secrets revealed by top pros, Learn to sing like a pro, Learn spine tingling guitar riffs, Learn how to Songwrite, Everything thing is here on this amazing 2 DVD Collection. read on and be amazed

GIVE YOURSELF AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

Kind Regards, Adrian Daw
(APEX ASSOCIATES)

PS. PLEASE DON'T FEEL PRESSURISED.
THE CHOICE IS UPTO TO YOU

The Music Database

Over 1.4 million Music Contacts
Email Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers and URL Addresses

Music Publishers- Record Companies- Vocalists - Musicians - Bands - Songwriters
Guitarists - Music Agents - Entertainment Agencies- Recording Studios - Music Teachers

(USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, EUROPE AND REST OF WORLD)

Imagine a very small 1% response (14,000)
How would that further your career prospects!!

375,000 BACKING TRACKS
(MIDI FORMAT)

You could sell these and easily claim your money back many times over!
Or compile your own instrumental/promotional cd to sell or promote yourself!

Latest Chart Hits (1997 - Present)
Abba, Ace of Base, Aerosmith, Anastasia, Atomic Kitten, Avril Lavigne, Annie Lenox, Alanis Morrisette, Alicia Keys, All Saints, Backstreet Boys, Babara Streisland, Barry Manilow, Beach Boys, Beatles, Bee Gees, Beyonce, Buddy Holly, Billy Idol, Black Eyed Peas, Blue, Bob Marley, Blur, Bon Jovi, Bowie, Britney Spears, Broadway Hits, Beastie Boys, Blink, Bryan Adams, Carpenters Celine Dion, Cher, Chicago, Coolio, Cindy Lauper, Coldplay, Christina Aquerillra, Classical, Country, Craig David, Daft Punk, Depeche Mode, Destinys Child, Def Leppard, Diana Ross, Dido, Dire Straits, Disco, Doors, Duran Duran, Eagles, Earth, Wind and Fire, Evanescenese, Europe, Elton John, Elvis, Eminen, Enrique, Enja, Eric Clapton, Eurythmics, Faith no More, Fatboy Slim, Five, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Female Favorites and Female Country Hits. Films, Fleetwood Mac, Folk, Frank Sinatra, Fugees, Funk, Gabrielle, Garbage, Genesis, Geri Halliwell, Gloria Estafan, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Guns n Roses, Gwen Stefani, George Michael, Gospel, Greatest Hits Vol 1,2,3 and 4, Hollies, Hot Chocolate, Human League, Ice Cube, Inxs, Iron Maiden, Jamelia, Ja Rule, Janet Jackson, J-Lo, Jessica Simpson,
Jo Jo, Justin Timberlake, Jacksons, James Taylor, Jarre, Jimmy Paige, Keane, Kellis, Kraftwerk, Kylie, Las Ketchup, Leanne Rimes, Lenny Kravitz, Level 42, Led Zepplin, Lionel Ritchie, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Lisa Stansfield, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5, Marillyn Manson, Missy Elliot, Moby, Metallica, M.People, Madonna, Male Country and Favorites, Marillion, McCartney, Memphis Soul, Men at Work, Micheal Jackson, Mike Oldfield, N-Sync, Natile Imbrugalia, Nelly, Nickleback, Nivarna, No Doubt, Ozone, Oasis, O town, Offspring, Outkast, Oldies (100's), Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Police, Pop (various), Paula Abdul, Phil Collins, Pink, Prince, Puff Daddy, Prodigy, Queen, Rag, R. Kelly, Radiohead, Rainbow, Red Hot Chille Peppers, REM, Rickie Martin, Robbin Williams, Rod Stewart, Rolling Stones, Reggee, Roxette, Rush, S Club 7, Santana, Savage Garden, Scooter, Shaggy, Shania Twain, Sheena Easten, Sherly Crow, Simon and Garfunkel,
Simple Minds, Simply Red, Smashing Pumpkins, Spice Girls, Steps, Stereophonics, Sugababes, Songs of 80's-90's (100's),
Steve Miller Band, Stevie Wonder, Sting, Shakira, Styx, Supertramp, Tecno, Temptations, The Corrs, The Cult, The Cure, Toni Braxton,
The Darkness, U2, Usher, Venga Boys, Verve, West Life, Wet Wet Wet, Wham, Wheatus, Will Smith,
Whitney Houston, Yes, ZZ Top, Yes, PLUS 1000'S MORE

Golden Oldies, 50's 60' 70's and 80's
Massive Classical Collection
Christian Midi Collection
Plus Jazz, Blues , etc.
3000 Steinberg Drum Beats.

Plus over 30,000 Kar Files
Kar Files are basically Midi Files with lyrics

And approx. 20,000 Guitar Tabs

6934 Keyboard Styles
YAMAHA (1,780 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
TECHNICS (599 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
ROLAND (1,654 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
GEM (384 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
KORG(941 Syles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
WERSI (434 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)
SOLTON (1,142 Styles) - (Plus Original Factory Preset Disk)

PLUS ALL 5 VOLUMES OF THE TYROS PREMIUM RANGE
TRANSFER FROM CD TO FLOPPY DISC

SHEET MUSIC OVER 2 GB

As with the Midi Files, you could sell these and easily
claim your money back 10, 100 times over!Has to be one of the largest collections

Complete Full Works of:
Beethovan, Bach, Brahms, Chopin, Debussy, Grieg, Hayden, Liszt,
Mendlessohn, Mozart, Rachmaninov, Ravelli, Scarlatti,
Schubert, Schumann

There genuinely is too many to list but here's a very small selection
Robbie Williams Celine Dion, Queen, Beatles, Elton John, Madonna, Avril Lavinge, Phil Collins,
No Doubt, Sting, Christina Aquerilla, Bryan Adams, Britney Spears, The Corrs,
Abba, Chicago, Westlife, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, etc etc.,

Plus Blues, Jazz, Syncapation, Boogie Woogie etc.
TUITION AND INSIDE SECRETS
The Secrets of Songwriting Revealed.
Rock Guitar Secrets.
Secrets of Jazz and how to Improvise.
Vocal Coach (14 Audio Tracks) Sing like a pro
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Piano
Brian May Star Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Keyboard and Piano for Dummies (Audio (WMF) and Ebook
Original Gary Moore (Audio (WMF)and Tablature)
The Best of Eric Clapton Signature Licks (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Guitar
Learn Jazz in 20 Weeks
Jam with the Eagles (Audio (WMF) and Tablature)
Play Piano in a Flash (WMF)
Complete Idiot's guide to Songwriting

For you're assurance, we would be prepared to offer you
Music Masterworks* (see below for description) COMPLETELY FREE.
or a selection or Midi files form our huge collection. Please specify.

This will be emailed as an email attachment
Simply email me back at adriandaw@aol.com and ask!

BONUS CD Music Expressions

7 Amazing Software Titles
THIS COMPILATION DVD CONTAINS
7 FULL 100% ORIGINAL PROGRAMMES

1. MUSIC MASTERWORKS*
'If you have a sound card with headphones and microphone hooked up to your system, you can actually hum a tune, record it, have the system write the sheet music for it, and play it back.
.'MasterWorks is amazing and has something to offer both beginning and advanced students.'

2. FRET2FRET
this programme shows you A Way Of Mastering the
most notoriously difficult guitar skill ever known to man,
the very same skill Pro's use to play spine tingling lead guitar, incredible lush sounding chords, tear inducing riffs and the ability tojam like they were born riding a guitar in less than 60 minutes

3. CAKEWALK HOME STUDIO
Cakewalk Home Studio frees you from dependence on studios and technicians
so you can do your digital recording from your desktop. With support for 24- and 16-bit audio,
real-time DirectX effects, DXi software synths, MIDI FX plug-ins, and ACID-format
audio loop technology, Home Studio turns your PC into a multitrack recording studio.
Add a range of audio effects, like Amp Sim Lite, reverb, chorus, delay, flange, and EQ.
Create loops fast. Record unlimited audio and MIDI tracks. Mix with real-time audio
and MIDI effects. Home Studio lets you work with ACID-format, MP3, WAV, WMA,
and MIDI files. You can also import and synchronise AVI video to music projects.

4. BAD COPY PRO
Scratched or damaged Audio/Data CD/DVD. Don't throw them away,
now you can recover all audio/data files with this amazing programme

BadCopy Pro is a leading data recovery software for floppy disk, CD, DVD, memory card,
ZIP disk, and other storage media. BadCopy Pro can effectively recover and rescue
corrupted or lost data from damaged, unreadable, or defective disks.

5. VOCAL ELIMINATOR SOFTWARE
NEVER BUY A BACKING TRACK AGAIN!

Is it possible to remove vocals from mp3/wav files?
Yes! Very possible. Through our experience, this has to be one of the best collections of software
titles out there. We have had good to excellent results from these programmes.
Try it and be amazed!

6. MAGIC AUDIO CLEANING LABS
Refresh LPs, cassettes or MP3s and burn on CD & DVD

Record, restore and burn: MAGIX audio cleaning labs is the perfect tool for restoring sound on the PC. Automatically remove crackling, hisses and humming from vinyl albums, cassettes and MP3s, optimise, and burn on CD or DVD.

7. BAND IN A BOX 2004
This amazing program from PG Music creates "music-minus-one" accompaniments for virtually any song any style. You simply type in the chords, pick a tempo and one of 24 styles, and the program creates nicely embellished chords, a bass part, and drums to be played on a MIDI synthesiser. Band-in-a-Box understands repeats, choruses and verses, and even varies the accompaniment, just as human musicians would.

Peter Gannon, the author of the program, makes no claim to artificial intelligence, but Band-in-a-Box is software that repeatedly surprises and delights you, especially in its jazz styles."
PC Magazine - Technical Excellence Awards

For your assurance, this product comes with a
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Simply return within 21 days
(I'll email my address to you) and we promise to refund your money!

HOW MUCH

GREAT BRITAIN YOU PAY
£39.50!
Plus £4.50 for Post/Packing, Insurance & Shipping
USA YOU PAY
$69.50!
Plus $8.00 for Post/Packing, Insurance & Shipping

AUSTRALIA YOU PAY
$93.75!
Plus $10.95 for Post/Packing, Insurance & Shipping

CANADA YOU PAY
$84.75!
Plus $9.85 for Post/Packing, Insurance & Shipping

EURO YOU PAY
E58.25!
Plus E6.75 for Post/Packing, Insurance & Shipping

Simply click the Paypal Logo below.

PLEASE NOTE - YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
YOU CAN PAY BY CREDIT CARD

You will automatically receive an email confirming payment.

On receipt of your payment via Paypal all orders will be and delivered direct to you
within 7-10 days. (UK 3-5 days) The price will automatically convert to your currency
when you select your country.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 06-24-2006).]

#166254 - 12/09/07 06:33 AM Re: Anyone ever hear of ....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:

Apex Associates LTD ??? ... I know this is a long post, but I rec'd this e-mail and I thought I would share it ... (I ran SpyBot and Virus software before doing so )

I know: "If it sounds too good to be true ..." ...

APEX ASSOCIATES LTD presents

As the saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true it almost always is. This "Adrian Daw" fellow is one of the worst spammers and scammers I have come across. He started spamming us a couple of years ago and has continued to do so every couple of months. Every time it's a different (and contradictory) story as to why he is making his "incredible" offer. If you take a look at some of the software and ebook titles he offers, it becomes obvious that he has ripped them off one of the torrent sites and now he tries to sell them as part of a bundle. These titles are simply not his to sell! I am really surprised nobody has stopped this thief. I certainly hope that they do soon, because his persistent spamming is giving me the s%#ts.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online