As you probably know, I make a living doing the senior circuit in the Chicago metropolitan area.

I have been listening to this lounge station on internet radio, and I've been hearing a lot of interesting arrangements of popular hit songs that I think would go over big with my audiences. Many of the arrangements are ballroom styles plus '60s and 70's easy listening pop arrangements.

I have a lot of styles already. I have a PSR3000 loaded with PSR-740, PSR2000, PSR2100, Tyros, and Tyros II styles. In addition, I have a spattering of conversions from the Solton X1, Roland G70, and some Korg styles. Many of the conversions I heard had great intros, but I tossed because the variations sounded so crappy that it would take too much time for me to make them sound good.

Do any of you Yamaha players have any ballroom styles that you think I might not have. I would be excited about trading some styles. I have a lot of great styles that I have tweaked and put together. I just mixed the PSR3000 '60sGuitarPop style with the drums, bass, and acoustic guitar of the PSR3000 BossaNova style. It sounds really cool.

Anyway, email me at lhl2468@aol.com if you have anything.

Thanks,

Beakybird