SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#212788 - 03/07/07 08:44 AM please hijack this thread
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
JOIN THE AMERICAN IDOL FOR THREAD-HIJACKERS NOW!!

go on, do it! you know you want to! and I want you to!
I love it when you have personal squabbles, get into insults, go completely off topic in the middle of a good thread, never listen but just keep repeating yourself, take it personally if someone honestly disagrees, make accusations, tell others if they criticize you to just not read the post, write lead-ins in the subject line that say nothing about the topic, and anything else that you can think of that will distract from others enjoying the free exchange of info and advice. the more you do that, the more I love it. Especially if you just do it here.

So i have set up this thread to accomodate y'all. Please take advantage of it. It's your opportunity for maximum
exposure! why get your act stuck in the middle of some other thread where it may not even be noticed except for the few sincere posters on it who must suffer it..when you can keep coming back to this thread, AND BE A STAR!!!!!!!

I welcome anyone who wants to join me as judge to find
the best thread-hijacker on SZ.

MIAMI SIMON

#212789 - 03/07/07 08:54 AM Re: please hijack this thread
keysvocalssax Offline

Ok, i know this is not about the contest, Simon, but i just wanted to say SquigglyG and Dufus3465 and me just came back from a great fishing trip, but does anyone out there know where we can get better worms here in Keokuk? Because that m#r*n Dufus certainly doesn't.

------------------
Miami Mo

#212790 - 03/07/07 08:59 AM Re: please hijack this thread
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
This is not meant as a hijack, Moe...honest...but I have just one iddy biddy question.

Are you a self appointed judge, or were you voted in democratically?

Now, I'll bow out, and let those pesky hijackers go to work.

Ian

------------------
Cha d’dhùin doras nach d’fhosgail doras.

#212791 - 03/07/07 09:09 AM Re: please hijack this thread
keysvocalssax Offline

hoo yoo callin' a m#r*n?? aint yu the wun dat just overspent for a peese of cr>p Rolaha kb? i still uze my casio cz-101, thanks. don't need no friikin ac, just batteries, can fit in in my coat pocket and glove box,
lotta sounds, nice little keez so u dont have to get a hand hernia tryin to stretch for 10ths, baby! think your new
Rolaha can replace youir no-talent? think again! now hoo is the m#r*n?
Dufus 3465

#212792 - 03/07/07 09:15 AM Re: please hijack this thread
keysvocalssax Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
This is not meant as a hijack, Moe...honest...Now, I'll bow out, Ian

No No ian , you are being too modest (you were the heavy favorite, you know) and from your first post here i am declaring you the front-runner! as far as bowing out..you have never done that before, why start now???

------------------
Miami Mo

#212793 - 03/07/07 09:22 AM Re: please hijack this thread
ianmcnll Offline

Shhhhhhh Moe, you're scaring away the REAL hijackers.

People are going to start believing that you are one.

Now, shhhhhhh...they should be here any minute....wait...I think I hear one now...

Ian

------------------

#212794 - 03/07/07 09:39 AM Re: please hijack this thread
keysvocalssax Offline

ian, you are discussing hijacking, which is staying on topic--and you have not insulted me directly yet...if you keep doing that you will soon lose your status as front-runner for American Idol Hijacker!

Oh wait a minute..whew..you had me worried for a sec..
but now I see you have twice spelled my name Moe, as in the Three Stooges..very cool. very subtle, too. much better
than keysvocalsSUX! congrats, u are back in front! ( i hate to discourage anyone, but don't see how there is anyone out there that will be able to touch you..but i can dream, can't I?

------------------
Miami Mo

#212795 - 03/07/07 10:06 AM Re: please hijack this thread
ianmcnll Offline

Aaaa Ha!...Gotcha!

Oops! It's you, Moe, darn....I thought you were a hijacker...

You know sumthin' Moe, you are starting to act just like one...

now, Shhhhhhhh...you'll never catch one by jumping in every minute....you gotta wait, Moe, it takes patience...sometimes you might have to wait a long time...I know you can do it Moe, I have faith in you, don't give up.

Shhhhhhh. That's it....be quiet...don't post any more.

Ian

------------------

#212796 - 03/07/07 10:20 AM Re: please hijack this thread
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
For pete's sake fellas... Are we "men" on this forum or are we a bunch of little girls???? I'm starting to get confused. Lately when deciding to post on the Zone, I don't know whether I should place an order for a box of "Thin Mints" or "Peanut Butter" cookies

Come on guys... Step away from the Zone for a day or so, do some push-ups, rub some dirt on it and get back into the game. We're two steps shy of needing a "crossing guard" on the forum.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 03-07-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#212797 - 03/07/07 10:30 AM Re: please hijack this thread
ianmcnll Offline

Moe....don't get too excited, but I think we found a hijacker.

Ian

------------------

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online