SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#130137 - 11/17/06 01:52 PM Ohio State vs Michigan!
GlennT Online   content

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Only 21 hours and 33 minutes till kickoff... I'm getting excited! No tickets to the game but will be watching large screen in a non-smoking establishment with a few hundred fellow Buckeyes.

Go Bucks, Beat Michigan!

Glenn

#130138 - 11/17/06 04:02 PM Re: Ohio State vs Michigan!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Enjoy, Glenn. Once I get out of church I'll be sitting in front of my TV and watching the second half of the game. Too bad Michigan is going to beat you this year - it means you won't have another chance in the BCS to try to regain that #1 rating until next year.

I'm sure Buckeyes and Wolverines are sad to hear of the passing of Bo Schembeckler this morning. Originally from Ohio and an ex-OSU coach under Woody Hayes, Bo went on to resurrect and build the U of M football program into one of the elite in the nation. Now the spirit of Bo will spur MEE-CHEE-GAN onto victory.

Hail to the Victors!

#130139 - 11/17/06 04:12 PM Re: Ohio State vs Michigan!
GlennT Online   content

Bo was sometimes affectionatly refered to as "Little Woody". He indeed was a great coach. For 10 years he and Woody Hayes led Michigan and Ohio State to battle against one another. Appearing as bitter enemies on the field, they were the best of friends. When Woody was hospitalized with a heart attack, Bo was the first to be at his side.

Go Bucks!

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
I'm sure Buckeyes and Wolverines are sad to hear of the passing of Bo Schembeckler this morning. Originally from Ohio and an ex-OSU coach under Woody Hayes, Bo went on to resurrect and build the U of M football

#130140 - 11/18/06 03:18 PM Re: Ohio State vs Michigan!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Congratulations Glenn, the Buckeyes played a great game. UofM came up a little short today. Good luck on New Year's Day.

Final score OSU 42 UofM 39

#130141 - 11/18/06 03:26 PM Re: Ohio State vs Michigan!
GlennT Online   content

A bit stressful at times, but what a game! Wayta go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online