SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#113247 - 09/20/06 05:08 PM Need Help Fast
firehead Offline

Loc: thornwood, n.y. , usa
I'm trying to download lyrics into my TYROS.
I'm doing everything I had done before with no problem.
Now everytime I put the floppy in the keyboard, I go to FD -hit copy-all-ok then HD and paste - THEN IT COMES "STOP DISK ERROR!
How do I continue and what is wrong? I cant find anything in the manual. Can anybody help?

#113248 - 09/20/06 05:20 PM Re: Need Help Fast
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Firehead, I assume because you're attempting to use a floppy, you're refering to Tyros1, not Tyros2, right? Though Tyros1 allows you display imbedded lyrics in a midi file, or perhaps display them as a .bmp file (albeit akward workaround), it doesn't recognize or support lyric (.txt file) display as Tyros2 does.

Scott

#113249 - 09/20/06 05:49 PM Re: Need Help Fast
firehead Offline

Loc: thornwood, n.y. , usa
Yes Tyros 1. I am copy word in the lyrics background. I just formatted the disk and now it works sporadically. I still get the disk error. Scott, according to G. Kaye, you're the best at this - any ideas?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Firehead, I assume because you're attempting to use a floppy, you're refering to Tyros1, not Tyros2, right? Though Tyros1 allows you display imbedded lyrics in a midi file, or perhaps display them as a .bmp file (albeit akward workaround), it doesn't recognize or support lyric (.txt file) display as Tyros2 does.

Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online