SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#144941 - 08/11/06 03:41 AM Suggestion for Nigel et al
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Nigel, why don't we create a new Forum called the "BATHROOM" for folks who just can't get enough of pissing on each other. The fighting, arguing, pissing contests have permeated every thread on this board. And I personally detest it. I'm finding it very hard to click on my browser bookmark for "Synthzone Forums".

Can't we create a "sandbox" where all these juveniles can go and play and piss on each other, argue, call each other names, attack each other, compare keyboards, etc., and leave the rest of us disinterested parties out of it?

------------------
Al Giordano
www.al-giordano.com

Tyros 2, Yamaha P-250, Korg Triton Extreme 76, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#144942 - 08/11/06 04:33 AM Re: Suggestion for Nigel et al
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Nigel, why don't we create a new Forum called the "BATHROOM" for folks who just can't get enough of pissing on each other. The fighting, arguing, pissing contests have permeated every thread on this board. And I personally detest it. I'm finding it very hard to click on my browser bookmark for "Synthzone Forums".

Can't we create a "sandbox" where all these juveniles can go and play and piss on each other, argue, call each other names, attack each other, compare keyboards, etc., and leave the rest of us disinterested parties out of it?

RIGHT ON AL!!

#144943 - 08/11/06 05:46 AM Re: Suggestion for Nigel et al
MrEd Offline

Won't work, the stage is not big enough.
Although it might be just the thing to debut my new CD, "Bathroom Music"

Seriously though, if you put things in perspective, its very quick to scroll or left-quick past the broken records.
It works for me but maybe others prefer the wall.

#144944 - 08/11/06 10:56 AM Re: Suggestion for Nigel et al
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Crazy people don't usually want to go to the asylum, they want to hang out in the general population. It probabaly would not work.

Regards,

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online