SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#187477 - 06/27/06 11:10 AM Tyros 2 Forum
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I think there might be some new people here that aren't aware that Nigel put up a forum for our tyros keyboards and the name of it is the Yamaha Arranger Forum, right here in the Synthzone. Just click on: http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum39/HTML/000216.html
and you will be there.
I have just posted info on 13 songs that have been sent in to me and distributed on my Tyros Email list.
Tyros owners please let me know if you are interested in joining the Tyros email List.
I would hope some of you other older Tyros owners would post in our Tyros forum also
Best to all
Bebop

#187478 - 06/27/06 08:06 PM Re: Tyros 2 Forum
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Personally, while I appreciate your efforts, I think the separate Yamaha forum isn't needed. I'd rather just put everything here.
But I do check it from time to time, since it's there.
DonM

#187479 - 06/27/06 10:08 PM Re: Tyros 2 Forum
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I dunno, maybe separating the partisans from each other and trying to get this forum back to civility might not be a bad thing..........

Maybe this forum could be for arranger players trying to help and encourage each other, and comments about how much better 'Type A' arranger is could get posted on the forum of it's manufacturer. That way, it's protractors won't get upset if someone else disagrees....... they won't read that forum........ ;-) LOL

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online