Just updated my 3K OS to v1.60. Now each time I boot the keyboard the USB Flash Drive is not detected. I had no previous problem with v1.55. There could be a problem with this new version !!! I have always used 2 USB's in a splitter.

Each time I boot the board I have to unplug the Flash Drive USB...Reboot the 3K and plug it in again before the USB is detected.
With OS v1.60 using a USB splitter only one USB can be detected and not 2 USB's as previously with OS v1.55

Follow up from my OS 1.60 USB problem. Many thanks to another forum member on PSR Tutorial for getting this information for me. A German Forum gives the follow solution to get back to OS v1.55.

I have now re-installed OS v1.55 and both USB's are visible again. I am going to stay with this version until Yamaha realise the problem and put it right with a new OS.

The Instructions are as follows.
This morning I received an answer from the German forum with the solution to re-install firmware v. 1.55.

1. Unzip version 1.55 to the smartmedia card
2. Unzip version 1.6 to the harddisk
3. Replace the file “PSR-3000INST.PRG” (1.55 version) on the sm-card with the file of the same name (1.6 version) from the harddisk.
4. Install version 1.55 as usual from the sm-card.

Using this procedure doesn’t cause any problem when installing firmware 1.55 using the install program of version 1.6!

[This message has been edited by Graham UK (edited 06-09-2006).]