SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#184609 - 11/12/05 07:33 PM Tyros 2 aftertouch
miker Offline

Loc: uk
Has anyone noticed that the aftertouch doesn't work occasionally on the Tyros 2 keyboard but does via midi. I use my Tyros 2 in a dual keyboard set up and I noticed that when pressing harder to introduce pitch bend on a guitar voice (on the Tyros keyboard itself)it didn't seem to work. However when I pressed on my Korg (Tyros 2 as the slave) it did and does every time. On the Tyros sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't - strange.

#184610 - 11/13/05 01:04 AM Re: Tyros 2 aftertouch
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
Some voices don't use aftertouch, and others use it in a distinctive way (such as some of the SA voices). It's not as easy to trigger as it was on the old T1 because of the new synth keyboard, but mine works fine!

Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!

#184611 - 11/13/05 04:10 AM Re: Tyros 2 aftertouch
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
miker, go into Function then controller and keyboard panel. You can change initial touch and aftertouch from the default normal to soft. This way you don't have to press the keys down so hard in order to achieve aftertouch. It's worth a try as I've been experimenting with the different settings and can use aftertouch (on the sounds that have it) very easily now.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online