SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#182860 - 10/16/05 06:32 PM Puting a face to the name...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
.... stephenm52 and his wife Debbie stopped in at a gig I was working last night, and we met for the first time ... very nice people ...
This morning Lydia and I took a ride to the 'coffe house' Steve was working in ... nice setting and he does a nice job with his psr3000 ... his Logitech 5300 speakers sounded real nice also ... got me thinking about the 5500's ....
t.

#182861 - 10/16/05 06:43 PM Re: Puting a face to the name...
Dnj Offline

Tony its always great to meet another SZ member.. I have met many players here,,, including meeting you at my dance club last year .....
I urge all players to do the same if & whenever possible ......& then to see each other perform is just the topping on the cake......
BTW any PICS of your meeting?

#182862 - 10/16/05 07:29 PM Re: Puting a face to the name...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Lydia and I took a ride to the 'coffe house' Steve was working in ... nice setting and he does a nice job with his psr3000 ... his Logitech 5300 speakers sounded real nice also ... got me thinking about the 5500's ....
t.

You're gonna' love what you hear from the Z-5500s.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 10-16-2005).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#182863 - 10/17/05 07:16 AM Re: Puting a face to the name...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
.....BTW any PICS of your meeting?

Donny ... MAN !!!... I guess the coffee hadn't kicked in yet !!! .. no pics of me and Steve, and I even had the digital with me !!! ... I even took a couple of pics of the marina that sits behind the coffee house !!! ... Oh, well ...
t.

#182864 - 10/17/05 07:19 AM Re: Puting a face to the name...
Dnj Offline

#182865 - 10/17/05 07:42 AM Re: Puting a face to the name...
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally posted by tonymads usa
Quote:
stephenm52 and his wife Debbie stopped in at a gig I was working last night, and we met for the first time ... very nice people ...
This morning Lydia and I took a ride to the 'coffe house' Steve was working in ... nice setting and he does a nice job with his psr3000 ... his Logitech 5300 speakers sounded real nice also ... got me thinking about the 5500's ....

That's one of the fantastic benefits of this forum, not only do we learn so much from eachother, but we also develop friendships.

Tony does a great job himself on his Technics board. I enjoyed hearing him play the tune " Blue Bossa" (one of my favorites) and I particularly liked his rendition of the "Summer Wind." Tony sang and played that in very relaxed, smooth style that both Debbie and I enjoyed.

Rhode Island is such a small state, it's actually smaller than Yosemite National Park. Turns out Tony probably lives about 12 miles away from where I live. And it was great to have Tony and Lydia come to hear me play on Sunday.

From Dnj
Quote:
BTW any PICS of your meeting?

Tony has a good excuse the coffee hadn't kicked in. I don't have an excuse since when I went to see Tony play it was early Saturday evening. DUH!!

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 10-17-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online