SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#116521 - 10/09/05 10:56 PM Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Following the recent disasterous Pakistan earthquake which has killed countless people, I'm really worried about fellow SZ Member: Shakeel Ahmed , who lives in Gujranwala, Punjab,Pakistan. In addition to being an avid arranger keyboard enthusiast, he operates a ceramic factory. His wife also just recently had a baby. Shakeel & I have shared a couple of nice chats via Skype internet telephone. I encourage others here to join me with your prayers that he and his family are safe. Shakeel, if at all possible, please reply. Thanks.

Scott

#116522 - 10/11/05 04:11 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
Hi Scott and other SZ fellows,

I am perfectly alright and my family as well.God has saved us from the disaster of earthquake.My God that was the bigest shake
of my life.It was 9 in the morning and we were sleeping all of a sudden we sprang from our beds and ran outside.The northen
aeras of Pakistan have been completly demolished resulting in countless deaths.

Though I have been suffering from ilness.But now i am alright back to my lovely SZ fellows.

Please pray for the victoms of earthquake.

Hey Scott u r one of my fav SZ guy.God bless u all.

#116523 - 10/11/05 04:35 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Shakeel glad to hear you and your family are alright!! But sorry to hear of the tragedy your countrymen suffered.

#116524 - 10/11/05 04:50 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Yes, it is great to hear that you are well! Wow, the world doesn't seem to be a very safe place nowadays...

#116525 - 10/11/05 06:01 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Shakeel...Thank God you and your family are ok and without harm...you have the blessing of God on you...Take care....

#116526 - 10/11/05 06:06 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Great to hear from you Shakeel. I'm glad you are safe...and apparantly feeling better.
Eddie

#116527 - 10/11/05 07:50 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Shakeel, what a relief to hear you & your family are all ok, and that you have recovered from your recent illness as well. I received your private email today as well. Thank you.

Watching the news and seeing how many thousands of people were killed, and many more suffering is really sad. Seems like there've been a record number of horrific natural disasters in the last year alone, from the Tsunami, Katrina, Rita, and now this. I of course have donated to the Red Cross, but realize that more is needed now the Pakistan earthquake.

Shakeel, I look forward to chatting on Skype with you again soon. In the meantime, if anyone else here is interested in chatting with me as well, here's my Skype ID: scottyee

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#116528 - 10/12/05 12:14 AM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
Hello all my friends,
I dont know how to say thanx to my SZ friends who shared their feelings with me.
I still feel fear of that angry nature in my body.Now i cannot watch tv cos there dead bodies everywhere.I smetime think life is very fragile.The moment we r here the next moment we could b "there".

Now i have changed the angle to see the life.It is very very precious.I helped the victoms by giving them food,blankets and cash money.I request u all to help victoms
in any way u like.Have a safe life.

#116529 - 10/12/05 03:14 PM Re: Pakistan Earthquake: Looking for SZ Member Shakeel Amhed
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi Shakeel,
it's very nice to hear everything's is good for you and your family. I had a talk with a pakistan Woman several days ago who owns a night-shop in Herentals (Belgium) in my area. She was crying for her mother and father who are in that area of Pakistan and she had since yesterday no contact on the phone with them. This evening i saw her and she had the good news that's everything is fine and her parents are in good healty !!!
My prays go to the other family's who have lost many people.
regards,

notlos

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online