SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#170558 - 03/13/05 11:20 AM My home studio is soon finished!
YamahaAndy Offline

Hi!

Today I was setting up my home studio the whole day. I am glad the way everything went. Everything went exactly as I had planned. The whole studio is now completely disconnected. That's because I haven't installed the computer there yet and I don't have quality balanced cables and MIDI cables. I will need at least 8 MIDI cables and 10 balanced cables in order to get everything connected. I will also have it equipped with an Internet connection.

In the end I noticed these small adjustments could really make a huge impact overall. I figured out it is really important to have much space around the mixer and the surround amp. I also noticed it would be really good to have a leather chair there, I just have to check how expensive they are.

So setting up a home studio is really fun! I recommend it if you have the possiblity of doing it! This is my first home studio project. I do it partly to get it done, because for me it has been something I have dreamed of doing for a long time but have not taken the actions to really just get it done. I figured out that life passes by and it's time to do something fun while I'm still alive.

When my studio is completely done I will take pictures of it and I might also show it to you when it's fresh and new.

What I still want it to have is spotlights in the ceiling, a leather chair and some plastic green trees/flowers. I want it to feel like a home where I belong! I also think I have to buy a new hard drive because I want a fresh clean computer there now when I begin recording. Shit, I think I also need a UPS! Ouch, it's getting expensive, but I think it's worth it!

Best regards,
YamahaAndy

#170559 - 03/13/05 11:30 AM Re: My home studio is soon finished!
Pennywizz6 Offline

Loc: Shakopee, MN, USA
Pictures! Me need pictures!

Phil

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online