SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#162304 - 12/24/04 09:12 AM Used Hank's 3000 last night!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I want to thank my friend Hank The Lurker for lending me his PSR3000 yesterday. I had a job from 4-8, and another from 7:30 to 11:00. Quite a close fit actually.
Anyway I have at least two sets of everything except the keyboard, and didn't have time to break down between jobs.
The point is, the audience doesn't know what keyboard you're playing. Of course I find the Tyros much easier to navigate because of more buttons, and lighted ones at that. Also I forgot how nice that BIG screen is. Other than that, no problems at all using the 3K.
BTW, Hank is getting a new computer, wireless router and DSL. I will go to his house when he gets it in. I will take my kids and wife and we will remain there until he comes out of the woods and registers here.
Merry Christmas all!
DonM

#162305 - 12/24/04 10:20 AM Re: Used Hank's 3000 last night!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Sounds like you had a busy night. Glad to hear HTL (Hank The Lurker) will soon be on the forum in person.

Merry Christmas,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#162306 - 12/24/04 10:57 AM Re: Used Hank's 3000 last night!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
will take my kids and wife and we will REMAIN there until he comes out of the woods and registers here.

Don, should we expect to see you again before Spring?

Synthzone arranger keyboard lurkers EVERYWHERE: time to 'come out' of the closet and express your PRIDE as an 'arranger keyboard' player by making your presence known. - Scott

#162307 - 12/27/04 09:12 AM Re: Used Hank's 3000 last night!
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Funny, just today, I was going to create a post, "WHO IS HANK THE LURKER?" I've heard of this cat all year like he's somebody and have never seen one post. Heck, I may even know him. Looking forward to the lurker surfacing.

#162308 - 12/27/04 09:24 AM Re: Used Hank's 3000 last night!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Bill, I'm sure you DO know him. He has been a top performer around here for many years. His group was called New Dawn.
His new computer should be here today. I think there is a photo of him on my web site.
DonM

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online