SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#102915 - 08/26/04 09:07 AM PSR Tutorial-Apache
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Bandwidth exceeded is the message that pops up when accessing the PSR Tutorial...and it appears to be on the Apache server. Hmmm. Serious or temporary?
Eddie

#102916 - 08/26/04 10:03 PM Re: PSR Tutorial-Apache
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
I just noticed that tonight as well. The psrtutorial is limited to a maximum of 40GB of bandwidth per month. We've exceeded that in August. I've sent email to the ISP and I'll give them a call tomorrow to see about getting it turned back on. I think I can simply buy extra bandwidth for the month or I may have to simply upgrade to a higher plan that would allow 80GB/month.

#102917 - 08/27/04 12:50 AM Re: PSR Tutorial-Apache
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Waters:
I think I can simply buy extra bandwidth for the month or I may have to simply upgrade to a higher plan that would allow 80GB/month.

Get the upgrade Joe! Your site is growing by leaps and bounds and it would be in your vested interest to get the 80GB a month plan. Then in two years (or less) you will probably have to upgrade again, perhaps to the 160GB a month plan if your site keeps growing by leaps and bounds as it is now.

Best regards,
Mike

#102918 - 08/27/04 09:04 AM Re: PSR Tutorial-Apache
BillErickson Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Waters:
I just noticed that tonight as well. The psrtutorial is limited to a maximum of 40GB of bandwidth per month. We've exceeded that in August.

Must have been all that extra traffic from displaced SynthZone folks when this site was down

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online