SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#139568 - 03/02/04 07:45 AM To BeBop ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
. so what was the birthday surprise?!?!? ...
t.

#139569 - 03/02/04 10:17 AM Re: To BeBop ...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Tony,
The present in the big box was the new Motion Sound KP200S Stereo sound system in a single unit. Jann had it shipped from Dano1 all the way from Maryland. It is awesome just like everyone advised me it was. I am pleased.
The trip was to Aptos, California on the beach at the Seascape Beach Resort that is a playpen for many of our local millionaires. It is about 30 miles over the mountain from us. The rooms (suites) range from 300 to 1000.00 per night. Breakfast starts at 15.50, dinner at 35.00 etc.
UPON Arriving there was a bottle of champaign on ice, (We don't drink), a Box of Choclates, (We do CANDY), a rose, and a gift cert for breakfast in bed the following morning. Also on the dining room table was a package of a message kit containing all the stuff needed but the dooer. The Massager person was only a phone call away. They have their own mall across the street with everything you couldn't afford and can be charged to your electronic room key.
Nightly music in the lounge. Coffee 3.00 a cup. No idea what the booze cost but I would bet it is a bunch. No 50 cent beers here.
They ferried us around in Sedan Golf Carts. There were phones everywhere and you just pick up the phone and call one. They were no charge, only 10.00 tips expected
I was totally impressed and had a great time. I thank my wife Jann and her boss that owns this fancy shed for the blow out birthday. We spent three great days there and pigged out on seafood in the beach resturants every day, all day.
Thats about it.
Maybe some of you musicians that are coming to the Synthzone Jam might like to stay there and be pampered. They do rent out many of the poorer owner's suites. Let me know and I can post the phone number.
Best to all and thanks to those that sent me a Happy Birthday EMAIL
Bebop

#139570 - 03/02/04 12:09 PM Re: To BeBop ...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sounds like a great present (no pun intended ), and a really GREAT weekend for a MOST deserving couple ...
May you both enjoy many, many many more....
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 03-02-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online