SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#95051 - 01/18/04 06:53 PM Nothin could be finer ......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Well,
I led the cheering squad so I'll be the first to say "Congrats" to the Panthers.
You beat up our Eagles pretty good. Now, good luck against that amazing New England team ...... make the NFC proud !(It'll be MUCH harder to beat them than it was to beat us today.)
At the end of the AFC game I was thinking ... no way either of us can beat these guys.
Sigh ........ another year wasted.

[This message has been edited by Uncle Dave (edited 01-18-2004).]

#95052 - 01/18/04 07:12 PM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Looks like we were both wrong UD.

Oh well, next year will be another year for our favorite team. Mine of course is the San Diego Chargers.

Best regards,
Mike

#95053 - 01/18/04 07:18 PM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Dnj Offline

only if Marty put Flutie in!

#95054 - 01/18/04 07:30 PM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
On behalf of my champion state-namesake team, thanks guys. We've been as surprised as anybody down here to have a real team to root for. They got a lucky streak a mile wide at the moment and it's been worth the heart attacks they've inflicted on us for them to claim the NFC. Gotta love the underdogs, or "undercats" in this case. Yea team - Go Panthers at Super Bowl XXXVIII!!!

[This message has been edited by The Pro (edited 01-18-2004).]

#95055 - 01/18/04 08:21 PM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
They expected the Panthers to be at the bottom of their division. All year they've been winning games they shouldn't even have played.

Look what they did to the Rams. Weren't those guys 14 and 2. What about the Cowboys they said today that they had the best defense in the league.

This is a perfect time for another big big big upset.

Who's De lomme or Del omme? In New Orleans where there are quite a few, they pronounced "Delhomme" as "Del-Home." I knew a few personally.

Jake from Breaux Bridge. "The Crawfish Capital of the World" they call themselves.

Who's Joe Fox? Is he really a coach?

DonM, did Jake play for LS-and-U? I know he was with the Saints.

Those guys looked like they were playing the Super Bowl on every play to me. Very excited and yet, just doing business. They just looked like they were saying every play,"WE BELONG HERE."

Dave, You're my most favorite musician on the forum here and the best solo musician that ever lived on the planet. Are you gonna start on my laptop tomorrow?

The owner told me yesterday I can play the Bagel shop anytime. I want to have the laptop with me.

On my brick jobs I always explained to the help that there was no such a thing as "sucking up." I told them anything they did like bring doughnuts on the job or beverages was considered "job security" in our outfit.

With that being said, I have to admit this is the first time I've sucked up since kindergarten.

#95056 - 01/19/04 05:28 AM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Uncle Dave Offline

Yes, Boo
Today is laptop day ! I'm certainly not gonna be calling the Philly Sports talk shows!

#95057 - 01/19/04 06:38 AM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Tomcat Offline

Loc: Ft Collins Colorado, USA
Hey, has anybody noticed that this year the Super Bowl is also going to be the PP Bowl? LOL

Tom

------------------
Bigger is not always better

#95058 - 01/19/04 10:04 AM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Uncle Dave Offline

cute, cute.

#95059 - 01/19/04 10:05 AM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Uncle Dave Offline

..or maybe it's the "Pats and Pans" .....

#95060 - 01/20/04 08:03 AM Re: Nothin could be finer ......
Uncle Dave Offline

At any rate - my sister's faimly lives in Boston, so we'll be rooting for the Patriots this year. (you gotta love THEIR chances)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online